I’m on a mission...

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I’m on a mission...

Postby pc271977 » July 6th, 2020, 10:49 am

I’m on a mission to wet myself unintentionally. I’m not (currently) looking to get to a point where I need diapers, but I really like the idea of randomly wetting myself.

I have only listened to files for a couple of days and it seems the following are having the best effect on me: Wet Echo by Alison in Love, Challenge Wetting by EMG (not the wetting challenge file) and Enhanced Uncontrollable Pee Pants.

I seem to react best to Uncontrollable Pee Pants due to the pleasure link and I can feel myself getting closer to wetting myself. However, it’s still too conscious in my mind, like I’m trying to force it.

How long did others have to listen before they had an unexpected accident?!
pc271977

Re: I’m on a mission...

Postby pc271977 » July 7th, 2020, 5:45 am

Holy shit, it happened. :shock: :shock:

It was the weirdest thing was I just zoned out and let it flow. I couldn’t stop it, like I didn’t know how to.

I thought I would at least have some control but I didn’t. Slightly frightening to be honest?!

Anyway it seems the uncontrollable pee pants file is a success. I have listened to it probably 10 times over the past couple days before my ‘accident’ happened.

It’s an addictive file for sure!
pc271977

Postby kiram » July 7th, 2020, 3:33 pm

always nice to hear about successes
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby silverone » July 30th, 2020, 4:33 pm

Hey man thx for the tip, this file is actually awesome.

Didnt noticed such a significant reaction (bladder control wise) yet, but i only listened to it 3 times now and from the first time on i was impressed/surprised by how effectively it was to get me under.
Many others have failed, including the best rated one here in the list.... Bubble Induction... for instance totally failed on me.
But with this one i have trouble staying conscious enough, which seems kinda bad in this case, as it makes it hard to follow the orders as demanded.
Suddenly im drifting far off, then when i snap back into the here and now im thinking oh shit i missed that last order...
So i wonder how i should proceed listening to this file... just let go, as i do with other files... or try staying focused enough to follow the orders.
I mean other files even suggest its a good thing (partially) not remembering the file, but not so sure about this one as it seems contradictory to the demand to actively follow the orders.
How did you do it?

Just wish it had a human voice, or a better TTS quality, as sometimes it really cuts of hard.
silverone

Return to Diapers and Incontinence