Looking for a way out

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a way out

Postby meesv12 » August 10th, 2020, 10:54 pm

Heyall,

I know that everybody here is likely looking to do the opposite, though I'm searching for a way to lessen my desires on this front.
Nappy's are certainly a theme that's recurring, and it's a bit obsessive.
There have been times in my life, hell, sometimes years where I haven't opened this box, though once the box is opened, it's hard to close.
After a few days, sometimes weeks, my kink comes knocking again, and I'd like to find a way - perhaps through hypnosis - to open myself up for another period of abstinence and focus on human intimacy again.

I'm bored, I've created this account when I was bloody 12 years old(hence the username), and it has taken forms at times in my life which I deem unhealthy, and sometimes traumatizing(ugh.. parents).
I'm 23 now, so no need to show this account the door.

Does anyone know any files that can help me on this journey?

Also, @wohermiston, your files are amazing, and I know it's not exactly your forte, though you've been by far the friendliest and most successful at helping me grant my desires.
Would you be up, perhaps for a payment, to do a file to discover a healthier lifestyle through similar methods?

Thank y'all kinksters.
I'm happy I'm not the only one with these desires, and I'm happy this place has shown me that I'm not alone.
meesv12

Re: Looking for a way out

Postby brownbobby » August 10th, 2020, 11:12 pm

I completely understand the desire to be rid of this. Hell, I spent decades wishing that I'd stop wanting this, because then I'd be normal and not have to worry about this side of me. But...I don't think this is something you could hypnotically control, at least not without causing some dissonance. It's clearly a part of you--and a STRONG part of you--so I'd be wary of abandoning it entirely.

Instead of trying to stop it...can you instead give in to it and stop trying to keep it down?

I know, it's weird to say. I thought I'd never have a close relationship with someone and be able to embrace my diaper-loving side. But I found that by feeding that side of myself, I was able to have a lot more energy to seek out human intimacy.

Would a file like "You Can Choose" work well for trying to work on this? Simultaneously accepting that you love diapers, yet knowing you have other options if you want them?

https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... le_id=7751
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby meesv12 » August 10th, 2020, 11:41 pm

Hey, thanks for your reply. And yeah, I can relate. Just about anyone I've spoken to or anything I've read says the same thing.
In a way, I've been at a stage in my life where I completely blocked out this part of myself, well, I thought I did.
Then in an ayahuasca ceremony, when she dug it out of my shadow and forced me to talk about it, I temporarily(just during the ceremony) went psychotic, because of the same associated to exposing myself.

In a way I'm well aware that this.. is me. As much as half of me doesn't want it to be, though I wish it weren't such a big part of me right now.
The past few months, after a failed relationship, this part of me has just been coming back, and back, and back.
And I can enjoy it, I just wish that part of me were to chill a bit, so I can redirect my energy elsewhere.

I'm not looking to deny this part of myself entirely, as that's a rocky road, just to feel balanced without the need to constantly sexually overindulge.
meesv12

Postby wohermiston » August 11th, 2020, 2:53 pm

Hi,
Your at that age where you will start to resent this behavior. I remember it well. It is not easy to marry this behavior to a relationship. just read the forums like ADISC and see how few make it work. Not that that wouldn't be amazing. So, what would your "perfect" life look like? Because only you can know how it should be. I cannot create it for you. But if you know what you want, I may be able to create something helpful. Think about it and let me know here or privately WOH.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby gmelk » October 2nd, 2020, 8:47 pm

Distract yourself, use all of your energy learning something complex, preferably something that isn't visually stimulating math science etc, the problem with lets say drawing is that it's kind of a toss up whether drawing nude models will be productive(me personally can shut off my libido when drawing nudes, but I know others that can't). I would say also pick up hobbies and go to meetups** but its 2020, so don't do that ...right now. As for right now join a discord and stay active the more time you spend around people the less it's going to pop up in your head. As for those times that it does pop up and you can't concentrate just indulge, masturbate and get back to what you were doing. Accept that you get of to the stuff and treat urges like using the restroom. It's not easy and you can't do it alone, and you aren't going to get rid of it, but you can control it.

** There's a ton of stuff out there especially physical stuff like Japanese fencing Kendo(British Kendo Association is a non-profit organization so don't go to a strip mall dojo to learn kendo check their website; you said nappy but if your USA, AUSKF is the american equivalent) or there's also lightsaber fencing which is new and admittedly weird, but the french have recognized is as legit fencing. Other stuff includes hanging out at the local comics and card shop and playing some board games like Warhammer or Magic: the Gathering.
gmelk

Return to Diapers and Incontinence