email slave success

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

email slave success

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 7th, 2020, 1:43 pm

i was triggered to wet and mess within 60 seconds and it worked......except i wasn't diapered.
hope to have more emails sent to trigger me
diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Re: email slave success

Postby brownbobby » October 7th, 2020, 8:28 pm

I hope you know what you've asked for...and I think you should post here every time you get triggered. Would make it a nice record of you being a VERY good boy, wouldn't it?
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 8th, 2020, 2:55 pm

was emailed by Bobby Brown
went into the bathroom and pulled down eveything but underwear, not realizing it
sat and did my business
flushed the toilet.....at this point i remembered the email, but had dirty and wet undies
replied to Bobby brown a thanks for the arousal of being in potty pants
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 8th, 2020, 2:59 pm

going to start a journal to post my successful triggered emails
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 10th, 2020, 12:41 pm

i have had several emails now and have been having many accidents evem started sucking my thumb and this became a trigger also and caused me to mess myself and i ended p with a small wet spot in the mornin. Hope to keep getting emails although i did set up some safeties to avoid some public issues
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 10th, 2020, 1:54 pm

When i try to use the toilet, i cannot pee. I have found out that if i say I belong in diapers, it will cause me to release my pee
i have tried several times,but am unable to go unless I say this phrase and as soon as i say it, it happens
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 13th, 2020, 6:01 am

I have been wetting myself without control for the past 3 days. Everytime i wet i had an urge to email DJ saying what i did. I had many conversations with DJ listed below
On Saturday, October 10, 2020, diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
Hi. I was just sitting here reading emails and looking at stuff on tumblr and just flooded my pants with pee. I didn't even know i had to pee, it just came out. For some reason i got the urge to email you and tell you this as you are in my contacts list
On Saturday, October 10, 2020 4:31 PM, DJ Umbreon wrote:

That’s really weird. But, that can’t happen again, right?

On Saturday, October 10, 2020, diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
Been very thirsty today for some reason. And I also just had another accident while watching cartoons in my room...wondering why his is happening again....i think i will put on a diaper to be safe this time just in case?

On Saturday, October 10, 2020 7:05 PM, DJ Umbreon wrote:

That might be a smart idea.

haven't had anymore accidents....i am gettinh ready for bed. I think i will chance itand take off the diaper now....surely i will wake up if i need to go and wont have anymore accidents
10/10/2020 (2 days ago)
To: diaperbabyboy
Surely. If not, just let me know.
On Sunday, October 11, 2020, diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
I woke up and my bed was soaked, After i changed, i put on a diaper, changed sheets and layed back down and a couple of hours later i woke up and wa mud stream peeong in the diaper???, two accudents in one night/
and the interesting part i remember my dreams,,,,the first one i was swimming in a lake and had to go, so i just let go in the lake the second one i had to go went to the bathroom and stood in front of the urinal and let it out in the urinal, but as i wass going instead of it going into the urinal, it went on mu pants, then i woke up and was wetting the diaper,
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 11:06 AM, DJ Umbreon wrote:

Well, at least it was in the diaper the second time.
On Sunday, October 11, 2020, diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
went to breakfast this morning with my parents, and wore a diaper just in case...hoping thye wouldn't notice it. After i ate, i suddenly felt myself letting pe just flow out of my penis into the diaper, not realizing i had to go

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 3:29 PM, DJ Umbreon wrote:

Wow, you really don’t have any control, do you?
On Monday, October 12, 2020, diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
i think i dont have control as i had a leaky diaper when i woke this morning....the sheets got damp from the leak and i dont remember going it happened while i was sleeping. I also was dreaming of going in the bathroom again but in the dream as i let it out it came out towards the potty but then my pants got wet in the dream
On Monday, October 12, 2020 11:05 AM, DJ Umbreon wrote:

Oof. What do you think caused it?
On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 12:07 PM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
Not sure what is causing this maybe stress. But i also just peed my pants while putting away clothes, and my diaper leaked....might need to wear some plastic pants with diapers to be safe since this is happening more often.....but in some ways i think i enjoy the wet feeling on my legs....maybe this is also what is causing it??
On Monday, October 12, 2020 1:23 PM, DJ Umbreon wrote:

Maybe. Maybe your body enjoys the feeling of wetting itself, and thats why thi keeps happening. Maybe you should try and accept that part of you?
On Monday, October 12, 2020, diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
i just wet again...i think i am accepting enjoying the wetting feeling
On Monday, October 12, 2020 5:20 PM, DJ Umbreon wrote:

Good. Just wondering, if you had the option, would you want to go back to not wetting randomly?
not sure.....i do enjoy it but am afraid of being humiliated
On Monday, October 12, 2020 8:21 PM, DJ Umbreon wrote:

That is something to worry about. But, what’s the harm in doing it when no one’s looking?
On Monday, October 12, 2020 8:25 PM, diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:

I think i would enjoy it as long as no one is looking.......like now when iwas typing this, pee escaped out without me knowing and i an enjoying the wet squishy diaper
i put a plastic sheet on my matress and have been keeping my door closed hoping my family doesn't notice the past wet beds, and kinda hope to continue to wet..even if i don't wear a diaper... i kinda want to lay in the pee tonight if i do wet.......(thats if i do) since i'm not sure if it will happen again. I also seem to be sleeping better even with the peeing dreams
DJ Umbreon

1:42 AM (6 hours ago)
Show details
That’s good! Hopefully, your parents don’t find out. But if they don’t.... you might be stuck like this for a while.

i just woke up and my pjs and sheets are soaked. What a feeling. Don't know why it's happening still, but think i really enjoy it. I am going to just lay here and try ti go back to sleep in the wet pj's.
DJ Umbreon

1:43 AM (6 hours ago)
Show details
Best of luck. Enjoy the squish!
DJ Umbreon

1:47 AM (6 hours ago)
Show details
Once you finish reading this, you will immediately realize that I am what took your bladder control away. You will also realize that only I can give you back your control.... that is, if you even want it back at all.
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby garrador » October 13th, 2020, 5:06 pm

Haha that's definitely a nice and very hot thing that DJ Umbreon did for you.
garrador

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 14th, 2020, 6:15 pm

In addition to my loss of bladder control, I am now losing bowel control thanks to DJ
staying out of town for a couple of days and to be safe, I informed the hotel of my new "special" needs
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » October 14th, 2020, 9:09 pm

Well, this begs a question, then...how badly do you want to have control again? Now that you're incontinent and diaper-dependent (which I'm sure feels VERY good), are you sure you want to stop?
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 14th, 2020, 9:35 pm

i don't think i want control back even though i do worry about being humiliated for it.
I actually had an accident after i left my hotel this evening while at walmart buying diapers.
i know the cashier noticed because there were comments made between the cashier and the next customer about the smell
i guess i'm becoming the baby i wanted to be......might need a pacifier and bottle next??
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » October 14th, 2020, 9:43 pm

I think that might be an excellent idea. And as long as you're enjoying your diapers so very much, what's the harm in staying in them? Of course, the longer you stay in diapers, the harder it'll be to ever get out of them...each day that passes makes you more dependent on your diapers...and if you stay long enough, you'll be in them forever. Might as well start learning to be a baby if that's going to happen.

I'd start with a sippy cup personally--it's easier to use without needing to change anything. Of course, once you're used to sippy cups, it's only a matter of time before you'll need bottles...
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 15th, 2020, 4:25 am

as a slave to Bobby my dick no longer works unless i am diapered.
I am sexually addicted to my diapers and wet uncontrollably in them
and i have been listening to the diapers alive file he sent me
i am looking forward to continuing my babying
and am also open to other slave emails (maybe from bobby) involving other babying
i already have bottles and sippy cups. i am going to start using the sippy cups
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 17th, 2020, 4:02 am

last night i went to bed already slightly damp, and was double diapered. Decided to add a third diaper and plastic pants just to be safe. Good thing i did. Had a weird experience with this...thinking maybe i was triggered and didn't realize it.
I dreamed of going to school and getting a schedule. In my dream, my schedule had tasks listed in during classes. As i read it i could bareley make out some of the words, but recognized some that involved babies. Some of the words included paci, pacifier, diapers, bottle, pee, and wet. This made no sense to me in the dream as i was reading the list, I was like what does this mean, it wasn't even in sentances or specific times for tasks. All of a sudden as i was reading th list, i was peeing my pants in the dream. One girl was laughing at me and saying this is going to happen to you more often. I then awole, and my diapers were soaked, but didn't leak.....good thing I tool precautions, as i don't want to ruin the hotel bed.....even though i did warn the hotel about me having "accidents"
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » October 17th, 2020, 8:27 am

Hello DiaperBabyBoy!

I really enjoy reading each of your posts.
It seems that you already made a big way.
But there is much left and I hope to read again soon.

Nikole
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 17th, 2020, 10:30 am

nikole wrote:Hello DiaperBabyBoy!

I really enjoy reading each of your posts.
It seems that you already made a big way.
But there is much left and I hope to read again soon.

Nikole

since you have enjoyed, feel free to email me with the subject This is your new hypno file
and give me other things to do and i will report them on here as i end up doing them helplessly because of the email.
O i also have been sucking my thumb and pacifier more thanks to an email i received
and i am willing to be made to wet or mess on command with a trigger phrase and possibly send proof through email without face showing (one of my safeties)
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » October 17th, 2020, 11:29 am

I'm glad you're enjoying the messages you're getting! I'd be shocked if you ever were able to fully grow up after all of this...but then again, it feels so good to be a baby who pees his diapers and uses his paci and bottles, doesn't it?

You're a good baby boy who asked nicely, so I'll make sure you keep getting messages. Make sure you keep telling everyone about them, so they know how good you are being! Good baby boys show off for everyone just how obedient and little and good they are being. :)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 17th, 2020, 2:19 pm

my email to Bobby
On Sat, Oct 17, 2020, 10:08 AM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
What is a toilet?
I know a bathroom is where i go to take a shower and wash my hands, but i hear of a toilet and don't understand???
I pee and poop and go potty in my pants (diapers)

the reply
Good baby boy! That's right! You go potty in your pants!

I have lots of things planned for you, baby boy...but each may cause you even more embarassment as you regress further...are you sure you want to? I've gotten many people down to diaper dependent, thumb-sucking, onesie-wearing babies...are you sure you want that? If you do, say so, with a picture of your diapers showing me you know how to go potty properly, and I'll send your next message...very good baby boy.

my reply back:
not into the onesie wearing.....but using pacifiers, and bottles....and wont send face pics but here is me wearing my wet diaper, the wet diaper, and my dirty diaper from earlier today
and i did send diaper pics...unfortunately, i cannot afford abdl diapers so i have to use what i can get
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 17th, 2020, 4:45 pm

When i ate my dinner tonight, i was afraid of making puddles when i drink. To avoid this, i grabbed a sippy cup for my tea. I have an empty bottle ready to fill to have sitting next to my bed as i usually gget thirsty in the night too
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 18th, 2020, 6:17 am

thru the night i caught mysrlf drinkin from a bottle that i had by the bed, when i woke i was both wet and messy. i changed and got packed and ready to go home. As i checked out i thanked the hotel staff. i had a bottle in my jacket pocket and am sure they noticed, as i think the top of it stuck outm and i heard some laughter.
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » October 18th, 2020, 10:30 am

Oh my...it sounds like you really are becoming more and more of a baby...are you sure you're ready to always be like this, boy? After all, I'm sure it's only going to keep getting stronger and stronger...especially if you keep being such a good boy, a good baby boy...
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 18th, 2020, 2:38 pm

I have been making sticky and orgasm evety day after i wet my diaper. I enjoy my wet diapers so much i start rubbing my penis as soon as i am wet and stay in the wet diaper. Even as type tis, my diaper is wet and i am suckingmy paci and trying to rub as i tpe, ohh wha a good feeling....except i feel i can only do this while diapered wand we....sorry for anty typos as i seem to be hafving twouble typing gtoo.

Oooh something white and sticky just came out .

When i woke up wet this morning, i aslo wsa aroused, and felyt like humping/rubbling on the bed. I really enjoyed this wet sticky diaper.
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby bigbaby420 » October 18th, 2020, 9:34 pm

Wow, that sounds amazing! Loving the stories of the experiences you are having in regressing and helplessly losing control to other doms. This is piquing my curiosity now of regressing and helplessly losing potty training and control to someone else. Where can I sign up? :D lol
bigbaby420

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 19th, 2020, 6:25 am

I was talking ot a friend in the phone this morning. He has two new dogs and one is known to act up. I asked him how Toby was being this morningm and he sad right now Toby is sleeping in his dog bed and eh hopes he is a good boy today. All of a sudden as i wa talking to hinm, I pulled a pacifier out and started sucking on it without realizing it. And i also wet my diaper. After I hung up, i had a urge to hump and rub iny wet diaper till i made something stiky creamy and white come out
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 21st, 2020, 1:27 pm

ive been having dreams of being enrolled in a shcool to make me use diapers. In order to get a good grade i have to mess myself in front of the class. As i watched the others go, i didn't know if i could wait my turn. I really had to go. I got up in front of the class and really let go. When i woke up, both nights i had the dream, i was in a messy diaper, and felt compelled to send pictures to soemone called Fraser, so i sent pics of my mess to that person....i actually enjoyed this dream and hope it continues
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 21st, 2020, 1:30 pm

I also seemed to forget many memories. Bobby has helped me find ways to remember some.....some of them i remember while sucking my paci, and using my diapers

Bobby and i also have a bet right now.....if i can keep my pants (pampers) dry for 30 minutes, he will change anything i want
if i am wet he chooses what to change......i think i can keep em dry for 30 minutes as i just changed before the bet and was wet then
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 21st, 2020, 3:04 pm

i lost the bet ....ijust couldn't keep my pampers dry. and i don't remember wetting, except for a little dribble, but it leaked......now i know Bobby is going to make me even more of a baby probably
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

emails between me and bobby

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 21st, 2020, 4:17 pm

note they are listed from most recent on top so need to read from bottom to top
I just wet again.....guess i better make sure i buy some more depends, and pampers

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 5:37 PM, Bobby Brown <worldofwetcraft@gmail.com> wrote:

You did...because you couldn't keep your diapers dry. And you'll never keep your pants dry ever again with the last thing I put in your head...I'd make sure you're always wearing absorbent underwear unless you want to piss your pants in front of everyone...

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 2:22 PM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
oooooo the fun??? humiliation?? to come but i guess i asked forit didn't i

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 5:13 PM, Bobby Brown <worldofwetcraft@gmail.com> wrote:

Good boy! You told the truth! That's what good diaper babies do, don't they?

But you did lose, and I will change you. I'll even tell you what I'm about to program into your head...because I want you to know EXACTLY WHY it's happening to you. ;)

You're about to find yourself with a little habit now. It's a very simple one. If anyone asks if you're wearing a diaper, you'll say, "Yes, I'm wearing my diapers like a baby.". And if they ask why you're in diapers, you'll answer..."Because I wet and mess my pants like a baby." And if anyone asks why you're all pokie, you'll say "Because my dick belongs in diapers, and loves being in diapers."

Won't that be fun? I bet you're in for a fun time, little diaper boy...:-p

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 1:59 PM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
i lost :-(........ i put a pair of sweatpants on after i sent you the pics, and as you can see i leaked....grover got wet. But for some reason, I am loving it...i put the pampers back on and loved the scent of a wet baby diaper and started to stroke my dick again, and started making stickies in the diaper

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 4:46 PM, diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:

oh no... i thinki gfelt a dribble...maybe just my imangination

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 4:38 PM, Bobby Brown <worldofwetcraft@gmail.com> wrote:

I hope so! Because you haven't been good at all at keeping your diaper dry...fifteen minutes to go...

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 1:37 PM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
i'm sure i will win!

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 4:35 PM, Bobby Brown <worldofwetcraft@gmail.com> wrote:

Good boy! Seven minutes in, and you've probably kept your diaper dry. I knew you could be a big boy if you had to be!

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 1:32 PM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
drinkin my baba now

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 4:25 PM, Bobby Brown <worldofwetcraft@gmail.com> wrote:

Good boy! Now, drink your sippy cup or bottle and I'll start the timer!

(And don't worry. I'll never ask for you to reveal your face...though I will make permanent, lasting changes to your mind and body. But you knew that and find it too pleasurable to really stop, didn't you?)

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 1:23 PM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
i will try...only one condition: no face pics or pics that identify me .....got enough of that here being exposed.....o and yes that is pampers i am wearing...surely i can keep them dry and keep the yellow strip yellow

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 4:07 PM, Bobby Brown <worldofwetcraft@gmail.com> wrote:

Good boy! I bet you can't even go thirty minutes without wetting your pants. You know...I'm willing to wager it. How does that sound?

If you keep your pants dry for 30 minutes, you get to have me make any change you want to you. Your choice. But...if you can't keep them dry...then I get to choose. Think you can win, boy? If so, drink a nice big baba of water and send me a picture of your dry pants...then I'll start the clock. ;)

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 1:01 PM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
i guess i am dependnt on my diapers, as i wet severl times while reading your email

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 3:54 PM, Bobby Brown <worldofwetcraft@gmail.com> wrote:

I can understand why a diaper boy like you would want to listen to it. After all, you already are dependent on your diapers, aren't you? I bet by now, you'd wet even if you weren't in diapers...you wet in diapers and wet out of diapers, I bet...good luck wearing underwear again, boy. ;)

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 12:43 PM diaperbabyboy <diaperbabyboy@protonmail.com> wrote:
i also thought of listenning to https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=14113 but figured its not worth it since i am already helplessly wetting in my diapers....i just though ti might be interesting to wet on command

diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

pics posted on this site

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 25th, 2020, 2:36 pm

i have posted some pics that i sent out in emails showing some of my progress (regress)
https://www.warpmymind.com/cpg/profile.php?uid=207335
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » October 25th, 2020, 8:52 pm

How are things going, diaper baby? Would you like to share with everyone what's happening to you now when you wet yourself? They might be able to help figure out how you could cope with it...:-p
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 25th, 2020, 9:32 pm

when i wet or mess, i announce it loudly for some reason for all to hear. I also always get hard and sticky and make white paste in my diapers as my peepee seems to enjoy it i have also caught myself stuckung my thumb or paci in my mouth after i wet and mess
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbabyboy24 » October 25th, 2020, 11:34 pm

I now have no control and can only release in my diaper....pee, poo, and stickies. I get hard in diapers.
I would like to thank all...especially Bobby Brown..He has helped many others. "Some are happy with only wearing diapers occasionally. Others wanted a lifetime of diapers. And the one thing true for all of them? They said they wanted more than they actually did. :-p (" (the last part is a quote from him). I really didn't think it would work at first, and in some ways have mixed feelings about the success, but it was what i wanted.
I am now like the baby i wanted to be. Have to keep protection available to wear like depends, etc.
Again thanks all
diaperbabyboy24
Regular
Regular

Postby garrador » October 27th, 2020, 11:00 am

Hehe brownbobby really has a wonderful mind for hypnosis, doesn't he?

Think he'll be nice enough to help you even further down? Are you starting to think you bit off more than you can chew? Or does it just feel so good to be such a good boy?
garrador

Postby nikole » October 27th, 2020, 4:44 pm

They said they wanted more than they actually did.

I thought a lot about that and I do not know why this happens.
In my opinion those are true but unfiltered desires, that become reality with the help of a tist. I think both know and enjoy that at the end.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pinkcrinkle » December 3rd, 2020, 9:12 pm

Hiya Diaperbabyboy24.
I just wanted to say Wow!! You've made such incredible progress since you first posted; It seems you're surrounded by wonderful people who seem eager to help ease you into a proper lifestyle for a baby such as yourself :P I'm super jealous! <3
I hope you continue along on your journey & keep us in the loop.
pinkcrinkle

Return to Diapers and Incontinence