Quiet around here

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Quiet around here

Postby jeremy12321 » October 28th, 2020, 1:56 pm

I was just thinking that it’s been pretty quiet around here lately, then realized that I could actually do something about that!

I’m currently listening to Mommy’s Poopypants Forever, her and MM’s Hypnotic Mist #1, and Major Pixel’s Need for Diapers. That ought to take care of it, right ;-)

What have you been listening to and how has it been working out?
jeremy12321

Re: Quiet around here

Postby infantpup » October 28th, 2020, 2:17 pm

Same here on Hypnotic Mist #1! It's been my go-to for the past couple months. I haven't been great about staying diapered all the time with it, but I keep coming back and repeating the suggestions, so maybe it'll take deeper hold in time! Heck, that time may be today, because it felt right to change into another diaper instead of big boy undies earlier. Regardless, Mommy and MM did a really good job on it ^v^

Hope your listens are going well! I had a really good experience with Poopypants Forever in the past (that last trigger is a doozy), so hopefully you're getting a lot out of it too!
infantpup

Postby jeremy12321 » October 28th, 2020, 2:35 pm

At first I thought I wouldn’t be able to trance to TTS, but when you’re down deep it barely makes a difference. And I seem to go way deeper with her stuff than I do with anyone else’s. And honestly, it might be BECAUSE it’s TTS. There are a lot of human files where the slightest verbal tic takes me right out of it.

Curious, why’d you quit poopypants?
jeremy12321

Postby infantpup » October 28th, 2020, 2:58 pm

Agreed on the TTS and voices! There's TTS out there that can be off-putting, but Mommy's has a really good pace and tone throughout. And something about the way 'Diapers' is pronounced with emphasis later on just sticks in my head, haha

I guess I just figured that I would work with the progression that the Mist files have in causing changes, so I could focus on wearing and wetting before anything else. If anything, I do like the voices a bit more in the Mist files because they're a bit clearer. Maybe I should've kept going with poopypants though, considering how well it started out with me (the first time I thought about changing out of my diapers and into undies, I instead stoppped and messed myself thanks to the triggers).
infantpup

Postby jeremy12321 » October 28th, 2020, 3:18 pm

Oh, that’s so cool about the trigger working like that. I’ve only been listening since Sunday, so no real effects yet besides being totally addicted to listening. I’m more trying to resist the urge to stan Mommy’s email :-)
jeremy12321

Postby infantpup » October 28th, 2020, 3:25 pm

Yeah, haha, it took me by surprise because I think I'd only listened to it a couple times at that point :shock:

Glad you're enjoying it though! I've PM'ed Mommy on here a few times, and she's always been very kind and encouraging! With the bg voices in the Mist file saying, "You must tell Mommy that you obey," I couldn't help it. :lol:
infantpup

Postby jeremy12321 » October 28th, 2020, 3:43 pm

Do you think you’re going to work your way up to HM#4? I’m very curious how different that one is from PPF.
jeremy12321

Postby infantpup » October 28th, 2020, 4:02 pm

That would be the dream! We'll see if I'm ever settled enough to move on from HM1 though, haha. Sadly, still using the potty and in undies for exercise if nothing else.

I do have HM1-4, and have listened to em all at least once. HM4 has one odd mention of a catheter bag that took me out for a moment, but otherwise is really really good! The binaurals feel like they increase in intensity with each file, so 4 went hard and had me unsure if I'd messed myself for a bit afterwards. :shock:
infantpup

Postby kiram » October 29th, 2020, 3:44 am

Glad to see some others working on similar files. I've been mostly using HM1 and 4 triggered messing. Not sure i've seen as much success as it sounds like you have, but the files are great, and i find that i really want to listen as often as i can.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby jeremy12321 » October 29th, 2020, 12:41 pm

HM4 has one odd mention of a catheter bag that took me out for a moment

I’m really tempted to start ordering custom files to help get rid of moments like that. I have so much trouble with the “Say It” portions, and not being able to Say It knocks me out a little bit.
jeremy12321

Postby infantpup » October 29th, 2020, 2:57 pm

Yeah, I tend to visualize myself in whatever scenario is mentioned during trance, so stuff like that can sour the mood, even if it's not the focus for long. I understand the rationale of it in the moment, and it's not being attributed to me, but still not pleasant to think about. :x

I absolutely love the "Say It" parts of HM#1, because it gives me more active engagement and encouragement to listen/submit, but I understand how it can be frustrating with how much there is to repeat back, the time given to say it, or just not wanting to make noise in some situations.

Custom files would probably wreck me, if these general ones are any indicator :lol:
infantpup

Postby fluttershii » October 30th, 2020, 10:15 pm

I've been listening to the hypnotic mist series as well. Right now mainly focusing on hm4 the permanent version and hm5 on a daily basis while cutting back on hm1 to twice a week :)
fluttershii

Postby twobe » January 25th, 2021, 4:40 am

If HM is too intense, too demanding, for your current lifestyle, I recommend checking out SweetDreamHypno's earlier series, Becoming a Baby Forever. It's quite good. All her works build on themselves. The latter works are strengthened by listening to the earlier works. They are all magnificent. Best of the best.
twobe

Return to Diapers and Incontinence