Android app to play a specific file at random times?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Android app to play a specific file at random times?

Postby steve2femme » November 3rd, 2020, 11:42 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for an Android app that can play a sound file at random times. Specifically, I would like the InstantWetting trigger to be played at random times. Google is useless, as the only results are either "viruses playing files randomly" or "apps that play random files as notifications"

Any help given would be greatly appreciated. I just want to wet without knowing that it's going to happen!
steve2femme

Re: Android app to play a specific file at random times?

Postby locomaster7 » November 5th, 2020, 4:30 am

not random, but you can set audio files for alarms.
locomaster7

Postby belgarion » November 11th, 2020, 12:49 pm

why not see if you can get a custom file that has a "hidden trigger" in it that is really common?
example: the Trigger is "day" but you have no knowledge that the word "day" will cause you to wet, because as part of the file it tells you to "forget what this trigger dose" but the trigger is deep in your mind and will work anywhere with anyone.

so every time some one says the word "day" you wet and have no idea that it was that word that did it. possibly make it so that the trigger works only every 3rd number on a clock after hearing the trigger.

example: you hear the trigger at 9:51am but the trigger only kicks in at 9:53am so it will be even more random to your mind. also add in that every time you wet like that from the trigger it gets stronger and stronger...

wow :shock: that was bigger then i thought it was gonna be but hopefully that ideas appeals to you! good luck
:D
the moving finger writes and having writ moves on,
nor all thy piety nor wit,
shall lure it back to cancel half a line.
nor all thy tears washout a word of it
belgarion

Postby sissypaw » January 8th, 2021, 10:04 am

use tasker like i do and have a list of files and assign a number. have a RNG generate a number at a specific time store it in a variable and have it play that file automatically. I have it set up myself for a specific file that starts half an hour after i plug my phone in when i go to bed and it loops all night.
sissypaw

Return to Diapers and Incontinence