it just feels so damn good !

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

it just feels so damn good !

Postby naughtywish14 » December 6th, 2020, 5:28 pm

I have been listening to mind master Baby Training i think i know what i was getting into but it feels so good i dont ever want to stop wetting diapers but is really embarassing to know i hwve a little tiny baby penis in my soaking wet baby diapers all the time how do i stop i know i cant but im just so conflicted between the cost and embarassment of wetting baby diapers all the time and the amazingly pleasurable experince of being a BABY in soaking wet baby diapers now
naughtywish14

Re: it just feels so damn good !

Postby infantpup » December 7th, 2020, 9:42 am

Sounds like you can't stop at this point. You're a baby, and you NEED diapers. Nothing to be embarrassed about, that's just how it is for you now, and you should enjoy it <3

I'm in a similar place. Have been 24/7 for over a week and every time I think about stopping and going back to big boy undies, I wind up back in a diaper instead. Between MindMaster's baby training, and his collaboration with Mommy (SweetDreamsHypno) on the Mist series, I've been wetting and messing right away and feeling so good every time, remembering that I'm a baby and can't control it.
infantpup

Postby kiram » December 8th, 2020, 5:40 am

Jealous of your success...still not there yet.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby espfrench » May 13th, 2021, 11:52 am

I've personally been using Sarnoga's 4 part "Diaper Dependence" program, along with a couple of the short "reinforcement" loops. And you're right. These "files" really are addicting. They also give you a definite "positive feedback" as you begin experiencing success. And it quickly becomes near impossible to just give up and walk away. Not that I'd want to anyway.
I had to go into all 4 files with an audio editing program, and remove all of his references to urinals. It really is very distracting to any woman trying to maintain a trance, and use the files. I also removed 8 to 17 minutes of "deadwood" from each file that just didn't apply to myself.
It took a couple days of work. But the end results were a set of MP3 files that worked for me.
I'm finally finished with the 3rd file. I've been over 4 weeks now voiding my bladder with little to no warning. I'm also able to easily poop in my diaper now, while experiencing only the most "positive emotional reinforcement".
So... Going on three weeks now I've been using my version of Sarnoga's 4th file, I know that sooner or later I'll begin voiding my bowles without warning. And the truth is... I can't wait.
My psychologist and I have been talking this over for almost 2 years now. I think that on an intellectual level she gets that it's the need to completely give up the choice, and to truly NEED my diapers, for real. I don't think she really gets it, on an emotional level thought. But she's been supportive of my decisions. (As apposed to a couple of the assholes in our monthly group.)
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby ayushiest » March 12th, 2024, 11:52 pm

feel good, but also bored as fuck.
ayushiest

Return to Diapers and Incontinence