Sarnoga's The Diaper Does it

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga's The Diaper Does it

Postby bostonmarc » January 29th, 2021, 7:39 am

Hello, Has anyone used this file and what kind of results have you had. Downloaded the script last night and thinking of giving it a go, but wanted to see if any have had some experience. Usually Sarnoga's files are excellent and very effective.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sarnoga's The Diaper Does it

Postby twobe » January 29th, 2021, 9:47 pm

I used to think adults who found diapers to be sexually arousing were insane. I could not imagine why anyone would choose to wear their toilet, and enjoy it! But I like kinky humiliation, and I had listened to some of Sarnoga's other files and liked them. So I gave his diaper content a try, thought it might make for some fun jerk-off material. I don't remember in which order I listened to his diaper files. I became hooked and listened to them a lot. And now here I am, a decade later, wearing diapers 24/7 and loving every minute of it.

I've never found a hypnotist who could create bladder incontinence. I don't think it's possible like that. You have to work over time to create those behaviors. A good hypnotist can certainly help in that regard.

I think Sarnoga may have suddenly died or something. He just disappeared one day and never returned. Which is a real shame. His stuff can worm into your brain and change you forever, if you are not careful.
twobe

Postby cannbinadol » February 6th, 2021, 5:28 am

I've listened to it on and off for the past few years, I can't say I've actually lost control but I can say it's a very relaxing file and I enjoy it. I'd say give try, listen to it (maybe a few times) and see how ya like it.
Would love to hear you're experience / results!
cannbinadol

Postby bostonmarc » February 6th, 2021, 10:08 am

Post by twobe » 30 Jan 2021 03:47

I used to think adults who found diapers to be sexually arousing were insane. I could not imagine why anyone would choose to wear their toilet, and enjoy it!

I had much the same question in my mind. But listening to Sarnoga's voice is both calming and addictive. I have really enjoyed his other files and had moderate to good results.

It has been just over a week and I have listened at least one to two times per day and I have found my interest in Diapers increasing and desire to wet them increasing too. But in terms of control loss not so much. Has anyone else tried this file and what has been your result?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » February 10th, 2021, 2:25 pm

For those checking in here and reading along. I discovered a new file today Diapers Alive, which is a compilation of The Diaper Does it and You are a Diaper Boy. Will give it a listen today and update.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » February 15th, 2021, 12:23 pm

Well after another week, You are a Diaper Boy is winning out and becoming the file I listen to and like best. Will continue listen for awhile longer love wearing diapers now. Sarnoga's files are really well done and always leaving you wanting more.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby belgarion » February 16th, 2021, 7:58 pm

twobe wrote:I think Sarnoga may have suddenly died or something. He just disappeared one day and never returned. Which is a real shame. His stuff can worm into your brain and change you forever, if you are not careful.

i don't think he died or completely disappear'd. i just checked on his profile and he last logged in back on the 8th of Feb/2021 so i think he is still around, he just doesn't socialize much.
the moving finger writes and having writ moves on,
nor all thy piety nor wit,
shall lure it back to cancel half a line.
nor all thy tears washout a word of it
belgarion

Postby bostonmarc » March 5th, 2021, 2:27 pm

i don't think he died or completely disappear'd. i just checked on his profile and he last logged in back on the 8th of Feb/2021 so i think he is still around, he just doesn't socialize much.

This is certainly good news. Maybe we can coax him out to add some thoughts here or better yet a new file or two?

To further update, been listening to Diaper Alive, which is a wonderful compilation of The Diaper Does It and You are a Diaper Boy. So you get both files together. Wonderful listening, highly recommend. Really enjoy listening and wearing my diaper now when I can.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » March 31st, 2021, 2:08 pm

It would seem that I need to change the name of this to You are a Diaper Boy, because I think I am becoming one. I need to get into a diaper one or two times a week and fill it with piss. Then after awhile I reach into the diaper and feel around to my stiff dick in the squishy and warm diaper. By then I am ready to lose it so I reach for some lube and as Sarnoga says masturbate.
so winner and champion. YOU ARE A DIAPER BOY.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cpinnappyandplasticpants » April 6th, 2021, 4:11 am

Hi,
I've been listening to this for two years and three months. I' now wear my nappies and plastic pants at least four times a week and it i go more than four days without I can see them in my minds eye and really need to put them back on. I can't cum unless I am in nappies and plastic pants or looking at pictures of nappies and plastic pants or looking at my stash and fantasising about nappies and plastic pants. I am very much hooked on nappies and plastic pants and do feel compelled to wear them. I'm now working on wetting every time I wear and on wearing for longer.

I wore for a week solid and wet last year and found that i wet every 45 minutes average during the day with only two gaps of just under 90 minutes. I stopped after a week and now know I'm very susceptible and could easily need my nappy if I went to far.

The file has got me partly to where I want to be as my aim was to become compelled to wear my nappy and plastic pants as much as possible, now I'm moving on to wetting every time I wear.
cpinnappyandplasticpants

Return to Diapers and Incontinence