Subtle signs of wearing a diaper

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Subtle signs of wearing a diaper

Postby notmuchdownunder » February 3rd, 2021, 2:00 am

I've finally allowed myself to be able to piss myself when I want, outside the confines of the house and in broad daylight, while in diapers. The "when I want" is the important part - I don't want to actually lose control at all, but to make it look like I have, when I choose to piss myself.

A couple of questions just out of curiosity.

I wonder how many here do it as a quiet personal pleasure and don't want the world to know they are wearing diapers. I'm thinking of "accidentally" having the tops of my diapers, or at least part of them, showing over my tucked-in shirt so it looks like I've unintentionally shown the world I'm wearing them.

Also, there's the smell aspect. I don't think it's good value for money to change a diaper after each wetting, and after maybe a couple, it's obvious there's been some action thanks to the smell. (It's the only way anyone else would actually know I've wet them, of course.) Does anyone here deliberately get them to the point of smelling like piss even to a small degree as part of the humiliation aspect, or just for fun? Maybe out in public rather than with people you know?

I must admit the whole thing turns me on, and if I didn't now have a tiny, limp impotent dick thanks to shrinking files here, I'd be masturbating about it often! :)
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence