Files to lose control for experienced diaper wearers

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Files to lose control for experienced diaper wearers

Postby mustwanderlust » February 23rd, 2021, 1:00 pm

I've been listening to the Sarnogo "Diaper Dependence" files for the last few days. I listed to #1 for about a week, switching over to the second file today. One thing I am noticing, especially with the second file is these seem to be written for people just discovering diapers, or who are very shy about diaper wearing. Like the emphasis on being alone, or the whole contrived reason to use if someone asks why you are wearing diapers. In the second file, they spend a good five minutes talking about going shopping for bigger clothing to hide diapers. Wtf? I think most of us figured that out the first time we wore a diaper in public.

The more I look for files that could help induce incontinence, the more I run into this sort of “you like diapers, you wish you tried them earlier”. Huh, I’ve been wearing since I was 12 lol!

Any suggestions for those of us who have been wearing 24/7 for years and want to break through the control barrier at the end?
mustwanderlust

Re: Files to lose control for experienced diaper wearers

Postby childlike » February 23rd, 2021, 8:58 pm

Hear, hear!!!
I've been wondering this for years. So many files - so close, but not quite pushing me over that edge of having no control over wetting my pants, diapers or whatever. It may be significant however, that I wet all the time anyway and I haven't had a dry night in several decades, (at least I have no control when I sleep). The rare times when I am not in a diaper, I manage to stay dry unless I am in a safe, controlled place and situation.

While many of the files are fun and no doubt effective for many ABDLs, they lose me when they tell me "You have a desire for diapers." I KNOW THAT. "You will wear and wet your diapers all the time." Yup, that too. I am always wetting. "You will wake up wet in the morning". True, but I did that before I ever heard of ABDL or hypnosis recordings to cause wetting.

I commissioned a couple of custom files from Sweet Dreams Hypno and I have to say they both seemed very powerful. I asked her for strong suggestions to make me sometimes go our without a diaper and then forget that I am not wearing a diaper and soak my pants without thinking about it. The result was a few times of wetting my pants despite the fact that I WAS thinking about it. The interesting thing was that I did so in much more compromising situations than before, but still... I knew I was doing it.

For those of us who wear 24/7 and have put on "big kid" underwear under our pants, have some of you had the experience of coming real close to wetting assuming you were in a diaper, only to remember right before letting go? Maybe you wet anyway, but you knew you were wetting your pants? It seems SO CLOSE. It can't be that hard to forget can it?

I have read in some forums that it is not possible for hypnosis to take away that control really. I don't know. It just seems like it wouldn't be that big of a mental shift to go from here (and where @mustwanderlust seems to be) to forgetting that I didn't put on a diaper as usual and wetting my pants before realizing I am not diapered. The embarrassment would be well worth it for the undeniable feeling that I am helpless to keep my pants dry. I have to wear diapers all the time because of that.

If one of the talented hypnotists on this forum could cause this, I would be one happy BIG baby!
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 26th, 2021, 6:30 pm

I was surprised to read Childlikes comment about not getting full success with Sweet Dreams custom files. If you were clear in asking what you wanted it should be a no brainer.

You all need to understand that it takes some time to truly lose conscious awareness of the need to pee, so I'd suggest a month or maybe a bit longer of regular daily use of a properly phrased and worded file should have you wetting without conscious awareness until you feel your diaper or pants getting wet.

Mommy Emma did a custom file for one of my baby friends, suggesting one day a month he would go without diapers all day, without being aware he wasn't diapered. He was already wetting as a baby for years, and sure enough he goes one day without diapers and wets his pants all day, much to his Mommy's annoyance.

For this sort of suggestion to work properly you must be willing to accept the humiliation of wetting yourself anywhere, anytime regardless of how you're dressed, so if you don't have a diaper on you'll wet your pants. For many the fantasy sounds fun but the reality is too much for the subconscious to accept, hence the suggestion don't take root.

I would think that if you use HM1 - Hypnotic Mist – Complete, Wet, Submissive Baby for about a month, you'll be wetting like a baby all the time, so just don't put on a diaper one day. You will wet regardless as your bladder will be at an infantile level and you can't help it.

My thoughts on this anyway.

Terry Masters
MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby childlike » February 26th, 2021, 10:19 pm

Thanks Mind Master.

I think one of the custom files Mommy Emma made for me was a customized version of the "one day a month" file your baby friend used. The other file was a bit different but a similar concept which was based on the Mist series. It even used the Mist induction. I also used Mist 1 and 2 extensively prior to that, though not lately. (Mist 3 and "Permanent Poopy" also not so much, though I have them)
I really really want to wet my pants without control but perhaps, as you pointed out, my subconscious won't accept that. So I guess I fear the embarrassment I so deeply crave. What a dilemma!

If that's the case, will listening to Mist or Mommy's custom file everyday for a month make a difference?
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » March 6th, 2021, 11:55 am

Childlike, if the custom file Mommy Emma made for you alleviates possible embarrassment, then you should wet your pants without warning, then feel the embarrassment or humiliation.

If you've used HM1 regularly so you wet like a baby now, then you will wet your pants if you're not properly diapered.

MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wolfnchains » March 18th, 2021, 1:55 pm

I know a great file. Its geared toward wetting diapers but not abdl. Its a humiliation file. The hypnostist is Vive. He is on here. I dont know if the file is here though. I found it on his free hypno site. I believe its called wet humiliation. I worked with his files a number of times before trying that file, but it worked first time on me. I would suggest taking all precautions because if you piss you wont be stopping.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Postby childlike » March 18th, 2021, 10:30 pm

Wolfnchains,
Thanks for the suggested file. I haven't seen that one here on WMW but I found what you were referring to on the web. I did not trance to it, although I read the description and listened to little bits of it without going into trance. He is very straight forward in the description that it is not a nice ABDL file. A strange thing about my own desires is that while I know wetting my pants with out warning and without wearing a diaper will undoubtedly cause deep humiliation, I am completely turned off by Vive doing the humiliation. Wetting by accident is intense enough as it is. I guess I like to feel like a small child rather than a dirty little pervert.
childlike
Regular
Regular

Postby espfrench » April 17th, 2021, 4:33 pm

Based on what I've found in most of the "files"

A. TO MUCH NEGATIVITY! To many "No"s, "Can't"s "Won't"s, Its my understanding of the subconscious mind, that it doesn't take well to negative statements?
Try using POSITIVE affirmations and statements. More "WILL", "IS going to", and "can" statements. - The only one I've found that seems to do oi this is the set,
Diaper Training ! and 2 .

B. They are designed for the "newby" that's still trying to come to terms with there ABDL desires. Not all of us are new to our diapered selves. There are a few of us that have already been 24/7 for years. Some of us already have a wardrobe of slacks and skirts that fit over a diaper and plastic panties. And have decided we're ready to be TOTALLY DIAPER DEPENDANT

C. Not all of us need 2/3 of the file to get to the trance state.

D. There doesn't seem to be a lot of files set up to be looped all night long. Most files seem to spend 2/3 of the file getting over the disclaimers and teaching us to relax and find that "trance" head-space, and then the last five minutes "waking" us up.
We have alarm clocks for waking up.

Having given this a bit of thought... I'm thinking.

4 sets of 7 files each.
- Set of MALE speaker talking to Male listener.
- Set of MALE speaker speaking to female listener.
- Set of Female speaking to male.
- Set of Female to female.
As I understand it, the US government spent a LOT of money back during the Vietnam war to prove that people (Fighter pilots) pay closer attention to famine voices. But I suspect GAY males may pay more attention to a fellow male.

- The FIRST files are the setups. The disclaimers, How to find that "trance" state of mind... How to come back out of it.
- File TWO is a LOOP, that can play all night long, Designed to help the listener find there LITTLE head-space.
- File THREE is a LOOP to play all night, for coming to grips with the ABDL need to wear diapers (See Diaper Training Prt ONE)
- File FORE is a LOOP, To become TEMPERARALY bladder incontinent
- File FIVE is a LOOP to become PERMINITLY balder incontinent,
- File SIX is the LOOP to become TEMPARARALY bowl incontinent
- File SEVEN is a loop to become PERMINITLY bowl incontinent
- ALL files should have music behind the narrator as well as a "subliminal" track to reinforce the narrator.
- ALL files should include a VIDIO track of either men or women "enforcing" the topic by demonstrating.
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence