Hypnotic Mist Files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Mist Files

Postby MindMaster » February 26th, 2021, 6:20 pm

Dear Little Ones. Many of you have been asking which file do I need to use, or what should I use for XXXX.

So I thought I'd outline what you can expect by using the Hypnotic Mist series of files Sweetdreams and I have concocted for your training and pleasure.

The one KEY file all must use is HM1 - Hypnotic Mist – Complete, Wet, Submissive Baby. This file sets all the groundwork for training your baby brain to accept Mommy Emma's suggestions and learn to love your diapers and peeing in your diapers as a baby.

Thereafter you can choose from any of the files to achieve the goal you want for your baby lifestyle. The files have a natural progression from HM2 on to HM6. I've included brief descriptions below.

HM2 - Hypnotic Mist 2 - Permanent Baby Behaviors. This file helps you release your true baby desires and behaviours, like suckling your pacifier, using baby bottles or sippy cups to drink, cuddling a faviour plushy or stuffie and enjoying babyish activities more and more.

HM3 - Hypnotic Mist 3 - Complete Baby Forever. After using this file your baby brain controls your thoughts, your desires and your behaviours. Whenever safe you will behave more and more as baby, enjoying being a baby as much and as often as possible. Baby boys will find their weewee shrinks to baby size as it should be. You will become a baby forever and love being a baby.

HM4 - Poopy Pampers. There are two versions of this file HM4 - Triggered give a trigger that your parent or you can use to make you poop in your pampers for at least 4 hours, or until the release trigger is given. HM4 - Permanent trains you to give up ALL bowel control so you poopoo in your pampers as a baby all the time. Your learned baby behaviours from HM2 and HM3 are reinforced and more deeply embedded in your baby brain.

HM5 - Hypnotic Mist 5 - Baby Girl. This is for boys or girls. Basically if you want to be a sweet baby girl, this file will bring out all the cute behaviours and activities baby girls are so cute and love for. Pretty, frilly baby panties, cute frilly dresses and rompers, soft pink plushies and sweet baby talk. You'll be the sweetest baby girl after using this file.

HM6 - Hypnotic Mist 6 - Sissy Baby. This file is a bit more on the domination/submission side that our other files. You will learn to be a very prissy, sissy baby, in the frillies, prissiest baby clothes, speaking with a sweet lispy voice and being coy and sweet. Mommy or daddy will have complete control of your baby brain, and you will submit to them and obey them at all times and do whatever they tell you to do. There are some sexual overtones in the file regarding sexual submission to your parent person.

So, to summarize, you MUST use HM1 for any of the other files to be effective. We suggest you use HM2 to enjoy becoming a baby and enjoying your baby desires without inhibition or shame.

Then you can pick anything you want from HM3 to HM6 and change your life and desires to suit your interests.

Thanks for reading this. Hugs to all

Mommy Emma, and MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Hypnotic Mist Files

Postby Diapers77 » August 8th, 2021, 3:38 am

Dear Mindmaster,
i listen very often to your Files, im so loving to be a Baby, and im listen always to your Poopy Pampers Files, my Goal is, to be a Complete Baby always, because im a Baby, and Babies always wear Diapers! Can you give me a Tip, that im more Faster a Complete baby? Im still working on it!
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » November 20th, 2021, 10:40 am

I want to wear diapers all the time but I don't think my mind is ready to accept incontinence suggestions just yet. Should I listen to Becoming a Baby Series -2 instead or should I still listen to HM1? Though if HM1 is really that good, the suggestions would make me accept incontinence?
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » November 21st, 2021, 7:05 am

IWANTHOTDOG wrote:I want to wear diapers all the time but I don't think my mind is ready to accept incontinence suggestions just yet. Should I listen to Becoming a Baby Series -2 instead or should I still listen to HM1? Though if HM1 is really that good, the suggestions would make me accept incontinence?

Well we have the perfect file for you and many other littles.

Mommy Emma has opened a new site, http://www.sweetdreamshypno.com with all her files, our Hypnotic Mist series, and some new files you'll enjoy.

One of the new files is HM-101 Diaper Delights which is exactly what you are looking for.

Please take a look at the new site, http://www.sweetdreamshypno.com. We think you'll find what you're looking for and find some discounts as well for all our files.

Enjoy!

MindMaster and Mommy Emma

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » November 29th, 2021, 11:55 am

Actually I think I'll do HM1, I already listened to it once now. The problem I have is with both diapers and hypnosis, is that I'll be into it then quit after a few days. I want to get myself to listen to this file everyday so I will never want to stop wearing diapers, but getting myself to want to list everyday is tough.
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » May 18th, 2022, 3:38 am

Been a fan of SDH and MM for a long time, and have enjoyed the files for relaxation, but until very recently had never experienced anything that felt like success. At risk of jinxing myself, I've been using HM1 heavily lately and last night felt myself completely just let go. The feeling of sudden warmth through my diaper was intoxicating and so wonderful. Was very relaxed and felt this happen multiple times during the file. Hoping that this is the first time of many. It is difficult to express just how thrilling it really felt.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby LOTRGandalf86 » May 21st, 2022, 1:34 pm

I found once I had my success at letting go and Allowing my body to use the diapers, the successes continued . :) good luck .
LOTRGandalf86

Return to Diapers and Incontinence