But... Would you really want it?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

But... Would you really want it?

Postby espfrench » April 22nd, 2021, 10:38 am

If... There were a drug that could cause urinary incomitance (One dose for a weekend of diaper dependency. Or a triple dose, and it's all over but the crying.)

Would you "try it"? (Sort of a :try before you buy?)

Or "go all the way"? (One shot and there would be no going back.) Im not looking for a quick gut reaction here, think it out first. Five minutes, and there is no changing your mind five years later...

What if it required a letter from your psychiatrist (Like a tranperson seeking Gender Reassignment Surgery. Remember, psychiatrists don't sine such letters until they KNOW it's what you need, and that you have "come out" to all the people around you. Family, The boss at work...)

I know I would take the full triple shot. :) In a heartbeat.
and I wouldn't care if I needed a letter first.
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Re: But... Would you really want it?

Postby little-bri » May 9th, 2021, 10:18 pm

i know that i would definitely not care about having to get the letter first.

i am certain that i would do the one shot a few times at first and see how things go for me in those short runs of being entirely bladder incontinent and diaper dependent.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stan » May 10th, 2021, 12:14 pm

The fun is in taking the control away.
So I'd be happy with a single dose.

There is also fun in being controlled. So I suppose if lifestyle could be supported to live ABDL 24/7 the full time would be good too but impracticable without the fantasy life to go with it.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby JackTheWriter » May 12th, 2021, 5:41 pm

I'd love it to be a surprise. Like I would have 3 doses and 11 syringes of saline and mix them all up. Take one shot a day for two weeks and never know when it is gonna hit. Plus there is a change that you'd get a dose three days in a row and become fully incontinent and while I'm not sure if I'm ready for that to happen, if it did then it was meant to be.
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Postby little-bri » May 14th, 2021, 9:12 am

LOVE what you've suggested @JackTheWriter!

Again, I'd do the "try it"... but quite likely that I would "go all the way" after that try.

I'd be willing to play this "potty roulette" and run the risk of getting all three doses. espfrench didn't specify about how the three doses would have to be taken... so it may be a simple matter of just do ing all 11 shots, and you're going to wind up "going all the way' at some point, not just if you get three shots in a row. I'm sure there could be other scenarios for this... I kinda like the ideas of the shot being the 'base", but something else has to "trigger" the effect(s). Maybe you get the shot, same "rules" apply - 1 shot for a 'try' and three to 'go all the way', and infant formula is what triggers it. This would be pretty fun too.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby luxe » May 14th, 2021, 9:44 pm

I would want to be tranced to take the dose and forget doing so. I'd want the humiliation of wetting myself in front of other people to hit me at random and I'd want it to be a surprise to myself, too. I'd be so embarrassed and love for someone to force me into diapers. I wouldn't want it to be full time, though. Just when I'm feeling particularly kinky. ;)
luxe

Postby diaper_cat » July 19th, 2021, 10:34 pm

All 3 shots and I wouldn't care about a letter. Diapers help with my anxiety, they make me feel secure and I love helplessly wetting myself unconsciously, it reinforces the fact that I NEED diapers 24/7.
diaper_cat

Postby nikole » July 26th, 2021, 10:33 am

I would try the single shot first.
And after that I would all the time think about a life after the tripple shots.
Latest after 3 days I would take the three shots without waiting the whole week.

A letter would make the whole thing more difficult. Without it you can pretend that it suddenly happend and you don't know why...
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby raclni » July 29th, 2021, 2:43 pm

I would take the first shot on my own for testing. Then I would live to be hypnotized at the next occasion so I have no idea if I have received all there shots, only one of none at all. This could be repeated quite offen.

But I think I would take all three anyway
raclni

Postby mustwanderlust » August 19th, 2021, 10:58 am

Yes! I've been obsessed with using catheter's all my adult life to simulate incontinence. In fact, I caused myself more than a few UTIs over the years, which is stupid, but like I said, obsessed. Eventually I found a thread on dailydiaper about making a diy stent or internal catheter type device that leaves you incontinent like a catheter, but because it's completely internal (aside from a retrieval line) it doesn't let bacteria in as easily.

Fast forward more than three years of using a stent nearly 24/7 (changing the stent on a regular basis) I know what it is like to be incontinent without a choice and would love the option to go in and get snipped to lose control for good. Hell, it's easier to transition your sex than deal with what is in many ways a body disorder issue.
mustwanderlust

Return to Diapers and Incontinence