I am a CIS female secret Diaper lover

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I am a CIS female secret Diaper lover

Postby reverie » May 17th, 2021, 4:44 pm

I am a female sub and most likely slave for the right person and after listening to many diaper files, and especially the most recent diaper humiliation thoughts, I now know I need to be degraded and humiliated for this and then encouraged to be a diaper pig. I am not incontinent but at 70 no one would care if I wore a puffy diaper. after listening to boy_arthur's file I felt compelled to let the community I am a diaper pig. I would appreciate other gender neutral files to lead me to further my dependence on diapers and addicted to them. please feel free to say what you wish, I will expect it and enjoy it.
reverie

Re: I am a CIS female secret Diaper lover

Postby notmuchdownunder » May 21st, 2021, 12:49 am

A part of the whole business of being dependent on diapers and being humiliated by it, would have to involve the aspect of smell. In other words, maybe you would use the diapers more than once until there's an unmistakable smell of piss about you, especially in public. You could act as though you don't even notice it, while everyone around you definitely does. :) In vanilla environments you visit regularly like the supermarket, they could learn to expect, "oh here she is again, that woman that stinks of her own waste." Get a bit of a reputation for it. If you wanted to.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Re: I am a CIS female secret Diaper lover

Postby ayushiest » February 27th, 2024, 9:14 pm

Trans girls are cute in diapers!

So are trans boys and cis boys... and cis girls... and non-binary people.
ayushiest

Return to Diapers and Incontinence