OMG! It's happening!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: OMG! It's happening!

Postby nikole » August 4th, 2021, 12:52 pm

After several hours those MagaMax are really full, aren't they?
I think it's hard to hide them. You really have to wear wide clothes.
One day I will try those...
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby espfrench » August 5th, 2021, 5:31 am

Nikole hello again,
OMG we're on page two.
The only time I have any "trouble" with MagaMax is when they get heavy and want to sag.
But a pair of panties over them can help. There's so much difference in sizing from one manufacturer to the next that I've found a couple that are supposedly my size, but are worthless over cloth. The only thing they're good for is over MegaMax to help hold them in place when you add 15 or 17 lbs. of pee.
Also an A line skirt, or pantyhose/tights can help a lot too.
Normally, I ware my skirts to right at, or just below my knees. But I do have one that just brushes the floor. (Unless it's been snowing. Then it sweeps a path between the front door and the car. LOL
I always have at least a half dozen pairs of sweater tights in my winter wardrobe. That's why I've got so many "snap open" plastic pants.
Also a have a couple plaid wool skirts that look more like kilts than skirts... I've taken to wearing a sporran on the front of those. :lol: The only thing I don't wear with them is the dirk. (Here in the States most people frown on that.)
And yes as you may have guessed our maternal granddad taught us all about our family tartan and how to wear a proper kilt LOL

Live Long and Prosper _\\//
ESPFrench
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby espfrench » August 13th, 2021, 10:07 am

Like I said. In and out. Being a bed wetter has some advantages. ;)
I was only out for about two hours. But when I came out of it.

The urologist and my GP still haven't got a clue. :?
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » August 20th, 2021, 1:07 am

That sounds like expected and what MindMaster sumarized some time ago:
You are incontinent now and doctors do not have any idea why...
I'm really glad that another step got passed now.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby espfrench » August 21st, 2021, 7:18 am

Nikole,
I know :) Ant it great?
The mussels... "down there" are just relaxed now. 24/7.
It's actually becoming really hard to hold even my BMs now. Not that I have been trying a lot though. I'm perfectly happy suddenly realising "I'm poopING". It's sort of "replaced" that happy little realization that I used to get when I'd suddenly realize my diaper was gettin worm and wet, and I haven't felt it coming. Now days I "dribble" constantly. And I really do love it. I wouldn't change it for anything. Even if I could. But at the same time... It sort of lacks that "OMG!" moment.
But that's ok. I was standing in the shoe aisle in Target a couple weeks back when...
So that OMG moment isn't totally gone.

In them immortal words of Nathan Fillion... "Still shinny." :)
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » August 21st, 2021, 1:14 pm

It's Kaylee, not Mal. ;)

Now the last step starts. Not thinking about it, just knowing that you are 100% incontinent and always have to wear your diapers. Just like a baby.
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby espfrench » August 27th, 2021, 5:54 pm

Just got home to find another 300 attends on the front porch... In the rain. :o
I guess some folks just ant that bright.

Nikole,
It's Kaylee, not Mal. ;)
OMG! Someone actually got that reference. :D

Now the last step starts. Not thinking about it, just knowing that you are 100% incontinent and always have to wear your diapers.
No need to get where I already am. :) It's already going on three months sence I've had a choice between my diaper and a toilet. It just happens all on its own now. I AM 100% diaper dependant. Not only have I stepped through that door... It's been closed and locked from the other side.
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby locomaster7 » August 31st, 2021, 3:27 am

Forgive me if I'm out of place. I read through the thread, first of all, congrats on your success, however I feel like you're handling your doctor situation incorrectly. You talk like them not finding a problem is like a game of hide and seek, these are professionals trying to better your health, I feel like you owe it to them to tell the truth about your situation. I get that's not an easy thing to do, but in my personal opinion I think it would be best.
locomaster7

Postby espfrench » September 1st, 2021, 1:06 pm

locomaster7,
I may have to... someday. But for now? Why? I've already truthfully explained my condition. And they've already diagnosed me correctly. For now... that's enough.
I suspect they'll eventually diagnose the underlying cause as psychodynamic. Which is correct too... I suppose... Sorta'.
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby espfrench » May 30th, 2022, 7:06 pm

Tonight makes it an entire year without any control of my bladder or bowls. And I do mean totally dependant on diapers and plastic pants. :) Over this last year I have not once made it to the toilet. :) My bowls move with absolutely no worming, and my bladder is constantly draining.
Like it says in the 4th file. I've actually lost the ability to hold it by thinking about it.
It's as if there is no longer a "pathway" between my brain and those mussels. I've tried a couple of times over the last year. Just to see if I could. And even though I know those mussels have to still be there... Someplace. It kind of feels like there gone.
When I first started using the files, my therapist said that I might end up regretting my discussion, once the novelty wore of...
But... <3 It's all still shinny. I guess the best way to describe it is that I still love the heat of a wet diaper.I still get this "naughty thrill?" whenever I first realise I'm BMing in public again. And I still get just a bit of that same thrill, when I wake up and realise I've wet and messed in my sleep again. The realization that this is something I chose for myself is still a reason to smile and I still love the realization that it's all perminant and irreversible.
As I've posted before, my only regret is not having dun it all YEARS ago.
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » June 10th, 2022, 6:14 am

It's a long time I replied anything. But your success message sounds so great and I really gratulate for progress.
I thinks it was a long and hard way but finally your are 100% incontinent!!!
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby naughtynathan23 » September 2nd, 2022, 7:01 pm

Sarnoga's Diaper dependence 1 - 4 are the real deal! He is a Master of Hypnosis and his files really do work! :D His voice is so southing he sucks you in. I realise that not everyone wants to go beyond 1-3, but everyone is different, and Sarnoga gives clear warnings at the beginning of each of the files. His files are truly addictive! Anyone who achieves their objectives, whatever they might be, is worthy of congratulations! :D
naughtynathan23

Postby sarnoga » October 11th, 2022, 9:16 pm

Very pleased to hear of everyone's success with the files.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to Diapers and Incontinence