Files that help stop worry about leaks with no control

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Files that help stop worry about leaks with no control

Postby mustwanderlust » June 17th, 2021, 11:33 am

Good day!
I'm looking for a file that helps a listener not care about leaking when using a diaper. Not to say I don't want to change the diaper when needed.... but even when I try to use incontinence at all times even not diapered files I always have the leak concern hold me back.

If the file includes help with becoming incontinent, even better!
mustwanderlust

Re: Files that help stop worry about leaks with no control

Postby stan » June 18th, 2021, 1:09 pm

Leaky Diapers by Ember Larrimar springs to mind.
stan
Regular
Regular

Re: Files that help stop worry about leaks with no control

Postby bertieboy » February 3rd, 2022, 11:51 am

Try Sarnoga's "The Diaper Does It". I did not expect it to work at all. And it does not - not at the begoinning. However persist. Listen to it at leat twice a day, with headphones. I found the best was the looped edited version played at nioght when I was going to sleep with earbuds or headphones. I don't know how many tines I lsitened to it each night, I usually woke up and turned my phone where it was playing off.

After three or four days, I found that it seemed to work. I felt a need to have a diaper or similar during the day. If I put an incontinence pad in my trunks, then I becasem aware of it and felt a need to use it. Standing at the sink and doing some washing up, i felt I needed to relax and pee.

Since then it has become easier, and I feel that i need to use a diaper , pull-ups or a pad most days. As i write this, I have for the first time relaxed enough to have wet myself several times with small leaks - I guess as my kidneys worked rather than have a huge bladder rush.

So continue and listen several times a day for a week. I did not realise that when in a trance you are fully conscious and listening - but still able to think and observe normally, the repetition just measn that the idea takes root and I remember the key phrase the Diaper Does It and don't think or worry.

Thanks to Sarnoga

BB in NY
bertieboy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence