Getting fascinated

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Getting fascinated

Postby chris_uk » April 27th, 2005, 10:34 am

Hi,

Since I found this sight I can't get the idea of being "forced" to wear diapers and "forced" loss of bladder control out of my head - weird.

I would love to try it, but I'm scared of running the scripts in case I end up having bladder problems in "normal life".

I'd love to hear other peoples thoughts and advice.
chris_uk

Dont Worry

Postby Folly2005 » April 27th, 2005, 3:50 pm

Dont Worry Files dont work
Folly2005

Re: Dont Worry

Postby Crazy_Eddy » April 27th, 2005, 4:08 pm

Folly2005 wrote:Dont Worry Files dont work

LOL, thats what I thought when I started....

some wierd stuff has happened...
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby chuckles » April 27th, 2005, 6:21 pm

I feel the same way.

The instant wetting file doesn't make you lose control unless the trigger is said. So it shouldn't interrupt your regular life. I've had mixed results overrall, so I couldn't say how much success you would have with it.
chuckles

Postby Linja » April 28th, 2005, 1:32 am

Oi, Folly!

The files do work! Do you think so many people would join this site and be so avid about it if the files didn't work? Just because they don't work for you doesn't mean that they won't work for anybody. What makes you think the files don't work? The more you believe they don't work the less likely they are to work, so that's probably a problem with getting them to work right there.

Yeah, the trigger ones won't do any damage unless the trigger is said, but even if they did, or you tried the other files and developed bladder problems, those problems would be easy enough to remove again with hypnosis, most problems caused by hypnosis can be fixed by hypnosis, so you'll be ok.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

the files work well

Postby Duckypin » April 29th, 2005, 7:18 am

Sitting here in a wet diaper, I can assure you the files work. I rarely even think about what underwear I put on in the morning anymore, unless it is to choose cloth or disposables.
:oops:
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Dont Worry

Postby gurlbidesign » August 1st, 2005, 8:42 am

Crazy_Eddy wrote:
Folly2005 wrote:Dont Worry Files dont work

LOL, thats what I thought when I started....

some wierd stuff has happened...

Was wondering what wierd stuff has happened, would you be willing to share?
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Re: the files work well

Postby ABoy » October 8th, 2005, 12:03 am

I too contend the files are effective. I wouldnt worry too much about loss of bladder control when you aren't *prepared* for it; I have never experienced bladder control loss when I wasn't diapered, yet when I get my diapers on, I 'm unable to control myself. I dont think the files can program you to do something you dont really want, and theresa variety of choices, so select the one that best meets your needs.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby winstin » August 7th, 2006, 6:20 pm

Hypnosis requires a willing mind - You have to want it to work...I wanted the diaper files to work for me, and they did. Almost immediately I needed diapers because I just start peeng without advance notice-all I feel is the wet diaper. Being skeptical may not allow the file to take full effect, but if you want it to and think it will then it will.

Only use the diaper files if you want to wear them 24/7 or want to be in public and wetting yourself....
winstin

Postby Undisclosed » August 7th, 2006, 8:41 pm

To reiterate what Winstin says, the desire definitly has to be there and be genuine for full effect. The hypnosis merely facilitates the desire's embedding into your subconscious. Of course, even if there is doubt, one can use variously techniques to wear this down into dust. The most basic of these is continually listening to the files and immersing yourself into the DL culture. This constant exposure will numb your anxiety and apprehensions to the topic, further facilitating subconscious embedding.

If you are worried about losing control, then clearly you think that it's possible. However, example after example, including myself, have proven it's not. You only lose control if you think you can. If you don't, then nothing unwanted will happen. You must not doubt yourself, if you want hypnosis to really work its magic. This is probably the hardest thing to learn, but if you learn it well, you will have benefits all across the spectrum of your life.

At the same time, it often takes a while for the brain to learn the desired behaviour and connect the approprate neurons together. You can't expect instant results all the time, even with full focus. In the cases where it has worked instantly for people, it's usual that they had been thinking about the behaviour for a while previously, so it had already started to be formed. In any case, hold fast and eventually you'll get what you want.

Just be careful you don't start deluding yourself though. Going too far like that has created many a serial killer and suicide bomber among other things. Remember that you are changing yourself here and out of self-respect, you should change yourself only for the better.
Undisclosed
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence