is there a file to strengthen the desire for incontinence?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

is there a file to strengthen the desire for incontinence?

Postby linus » August 2nd, 2021, 2:45 pm

Hi there,

is there somewhere a file that increases your desire for incontinence? I was looking through the lists but couldn't find anything that goes in this direction.

Why I am looking for such a file:

I realized that the classic incontinence files don't really work for me. When someone tells me, that I am having no bladder control, I know very well, that I do have bladder control and cannot really accept this suggestion.

I am actively untraining my bladder by keeping the sphincter open as much as possible and wet whenever possible. I am currently listening to some files from champ teh hotter, which focuses on relaxing my pelvic muscles. That works really well. After each listening, I am really relaxed and can wet more easily.
But I feel, sometimes I am hold back by my inner insecurity If I really really want the incontinence to happen. So a file that motivates me and tells me how much I want this, would really help to fully commit to my goal.
linus

Re: is there a file to strengthen the desire for incontinenc

Postby brownbobby » August 4th, 2021, 10:04 pm

There are some files that might help you reach this goal - more "encourage you to want to be incontinent" vs. "tell you that you're now incontinent." (Honestly, if someone asked me "What files will help me be incontinent?" I'd pick these ones.)

EMG
- Bladder Trainer - This is one of EMG's best incontinence files. The goal isn't to cause incontinence. The goal is to make you LET GO. You're just relaxing your bladder. You're just letting go.

Sezsimon
- Master Your Bladder - This file has a unique approach I've never seen anywhere else. The goal isn't to become incontinent anymore. The goal is to take control of your bladder back. Your bladder has all that control, and you want to get it back, by relaxing it constantly.

Sarnoga
- Accustomed to Wetting - This file doesn't want you to suddenly lose control of your bladder. It just wants you to get used to it. Make it a non-event. De-emphasize it to the point where you stop noticing you're even doing it.

- Comfortable in Diapers - This will sand off a lot of the rough edges of wearing diapers constantly. It'll make it so much more normal to be diapered, and therefore, much easier to wet youreslf.

Wohermiston
- You Can Choose - This file makes using a diaper just the same as using a toilet. They're just the same, so there's no reason not to just let it easily flow into your diaper.

- My Bladder Control Lesson - This file isn't going to make you wet yourself immediately. It's like a grindstone. It slowly removes blocks and hesitancy to being incontinent, to the point where nothing's in your way anymore, and you're wetting yourself freely.

Let me know if there's any of these that appeal to you a lot - I can see if there's more in that vein.
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby linus » August 5th, 2021, 2:46 am

Thanks so much for your efforts picking out the files. Some of them I know already, some are new to me. I will surely check them out.
you pretty much hit spot on my approach of unpotty training. I am using hypnosis files to support my training of keeping the sphincter open at all times and just make wetting something that just happens without me putting much attention to it.

Though the files are matching really well with the current files I am using, I would still be looking for something that brainwashes you in the desire towards incontinence. There is so many files that make you more comfortabth your wish for diapers and embrace this; and I would be looking for something that does the same thing with incontinence.
As I am wearing 24/7 since a long time, no one needs to convince me, that I can handle a life in diapers. Thats alright, I can easily do that. My wish for incontinence is a bit different. I think about it now already for more than a year, but I still feel a b it unsure about it. Is it really ok to do such a thing. WIll I regret it. How do I handle it with friends and family. Will I tell them ( some know of my diapers as a fetish), shall I tell my doctors. These are all things getting through my mind. and it would be great to have a file reassuring me, that it is the right thing to do.

So, If anyone has any ideas, if a file might include such kind of suggestions, I am super thankful.
linus

Postby wohermiston » August 7th, 2021, 11:14 am

hi,
True incontinence would suggest a disconnect between the bladder and a part of the brain called Barrington's nucleus; something that is impossible to do with a healthy human being. I have read enough on the subject and it appears that even the experts have no clear idea how the conscious mind communicates to Barrington's nucleus to initiate urination. It is a mystery. If we could shut down Barrington's nucleus, your bladder would revert back to infantile behavior of filling and emptying automatically. And that is what everyone wants. But it really is not possible to achieve that with hypnosis. The best we can do with hypnosis is persuade the subject to accept using diapers. Period. And everyone is a little different in what message will push them in that direction. The point I am making is that I don't think you really need to worry about becoming incontinent, you will always be in control of how you choose to pee. Of course, old age will steal your control away from you if you live long enough to experience it. I have on rare occasion experienced a spurting behavior where the bladder empties every few minutes. This lasts about an hour and then goes away. I have full control over the release, it just the urge to go happens repetitively. This has occurred only a few times in my life. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Diapers77 » August 8th, 2021, 3:11 am

Dear WOH;
I have my First Experience with your Files, im going out, and then i wet myself without Control, this was so great, but it only for two Times at this Day. But my First Wetting without Controll was after i listen some of your Barrington File! I hope you made some more Files, they work so good Like this, my Goal is to be complete incontinent!
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby puddle » August 9th, 2021, 3:56 am

wohermiston wrote:The point I am making is that I don't think you really need to worry about becoming incontinent, you will always be in control of how you choose to pee.

Hey there, Woh! I wanna say up front that I have a ton of respect for both you and your work. Many of your files have helped me along the path I've taken towards "untraining". That being said, and please forgive me if I'm misinterpreting the quoted line, I feel pretty strongly that you're wrong on this particular count. I agree that training your body to ignore and eventually not even notice the bladder/bowel urge signals, as well as to release autonomically instead of consciously, doesn't quite line up with the true medical definition of incontinence. Still, it ends up being the same practical result after enough time spent in that autonomic state. Whether someone needs diapers because they've learned over many months or years to habituate tuning out urge signals and immediately releasing without conscious input, or they need diapers because their bodies are physically unable to send that signal successfully/their muscles are too weak to act on the signal, both are functionally incontinent. Both lack conscious control of their toileting needs. Without diapers they'd be soiling their clothing and anything beneath them.

I say this speaking from a place of experience. I had perfect control from ages 6-25 or so. More than perfect in some ways (can't have poor bowel control if you almost never mess due to chronic constipation lol). Compare that to today, where I wet myself whenever I laugh or cough too hard, regardless of whether or not I'm diapered. I mess myself with little to no warning pretty much daily. I deal with the occasional wet bed or night diaper, despite never having had a sleepwetting incident before untraining.

And here's the kicker: this is all after I spent several months trying to regain control. Before that my bladder continence was significantly worse, with unexpected/subconscious wetting during the day and 3-4 wet nights per week. Despite the progress I was able to make on my bladder control over these last months, my bowel control never recovered and remains in the same state as when I started retraining. I spent months of hard effort trying to recover and yet I never made any progress at all. Maybe I still could by going into physical therapy, but I'm increasingly doubtful of even that.

I will say that I agree that hypnosis won't make any such changes on its own. It can push you towards good habits for untraining, such as practicing constant relaxation of the sphincter muscles and staying well-hydrated, but listening to someone's words is never going to be able to undo decades of practiced habit on its own. I found hypnosis to be a good motivator and a good way to keep myself in the right headspace to replace my toileting habits, but all the effort and change had to come from dedication, practice, and time. 5 years worth of time for me, though from the accounts of others it generally takes less.

But yeah, sorry for arguing :? Again, I respect and admire you a toooon for the work you've done in the abdl hypno world and I don't mean this post in any rude or aggressive way. People saying that untraining is a myth and learned incontinence can't be done is just a bit of a hot button subject for me. Particularly when all I have to do is look down at my soiled diaper to know otherwise :lol:
puddle

Postby wohermiston » August 9th, 2021, 11:18 am

Hi,
I don't really think we are in disagreement. Your results however, are unique and rare I believe.
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby puddle » August 10th, 2021, 12:22 am

I'm glad to hear that and I apologize for going on a needless rant! I knew after I posted that I should've just kept my foot in my mouth :oops:

The rarity bit is an interesting subject. I have a friend who's had similar results, albeit more bladder-focused than bowel. There's also a small, tight-knit community for untraining ("Incontinence Desires") over on the Daily Diapers forum and it's got a few people whose accounts match my own experience in many ways. That said, for every believable account on there, there are two that aren't. Also a lot of people that filter in and out are interested in it only as a fantasy, only trying 24/7 for a few days or weeks before shying away. I kinda suspect that fantasy group accounts for a lot of the hypno incontinence demographic that are just looking for a magic pill to make it happen. It's definitely possible that some of the more believable ones are just fantasy-fueled accounts as well, but as long as enough lines up with my own experience I like to give the benefit of the doubt.

I'll stop derailing this topic, though. Sorry again!

@linus The most recently posted file under diapers/incontinence, Bedwetting Loop by MsJ, is actually spot on for what you're describing. Almost entirely focused on relaxing the pelvic floor muscles at all times throughout the day, along with self-acceptance and enjoyment in the training process. Less your standard hypno file, however, and more of a brainwashing loop meant to be played at all hours of the day. Also uses UK terminology like nappy, so fair warning.
puddle

Return to Diapers and Incontinence