Where are the files for the gals?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Where are the files for the gals?

Postby cheekylilmissy » September 10th, 2021, 10:06 pm

Hey everyone :)

So I really would love to find files to help with my goal of becoming permanently incontinent & getting into little space more and more.
Is there anyway to sort or find files created for women / gender neutral references?

I find it very difficult to stay under trance when there are so many male references to things.
Boxers/Urinals/Pen*s/Boy/Sissy etc etc. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate guys ;) but it's really hard to relate to half the suggestions when they bring up references and totally ruining the session for me.

Would love to find some files which were able to help me on my journey but didn't so easily throw me out of trance.
I feel I cannot be the only gal here :) I'm sure there is a market for us too!

I'd be very appreciative if anyone can point me in a good direction with file suggestions.
cheekylilmissy

Re: Where are the files for the gals?

Postby wohermiston » September 11th, 2021, 12:13 pm

https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... e_id=12749
There should not be any gender references here.
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby cheekylilmissy » September 11th, 2021, 9:18 pm

Thank you :) I'll give it a go!
cheekylilmissy

Postby espfrench » September 26th, 2021, 2:26 am

CheekyLilMissy,
I totally agree!
It took me almost a month of cutting and splicing in my audio mixing software to come up with even a handful of files I was able to use without breaking my trance, for exactly that reason.
I think the issue might be that the largest percentage of the sights audience is likely male, to say nothing of the recording artists who put these files together. So it's not only a case of "Write what you know about" but also writing to the largest audience.
Also. I've got the "feeling" that an overly large percent of this sight's listeners are only here for ten minutes of fantasy while they... :roll: But aren't really serious about the "quest".
espfrench
Regular
Regular

Postby rustyrivers » March 14th, 2022, 2:42 pm

As the new girl in town ( just fully transitioned half year ago I just uploaded a bed wetting file named bed wetting again. There are no references to gender. Hope you enjoy. Note it is a concept I may build on later.
Rusty
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » May 3rd, 2022, 3:06 am

Im nonbinary so hearing male mentions is a bit jarring but not enough to get me out of trance. But is there good mental regression files that don't mention gender too much? I don't want diaper ones as much.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mustwanderlust » May 7th, 2022, 1:42 pm

ranmafan wrote:Im nonbinary so hearing male mentions is a bit jarring but not enough to get me out of trance. But is there good mental regression files that don't mention gender too much? I don't want diaper ones as much.

Spend ten minutes with Audacity and remove the stuff that offends you. Output to mp3 and tada, you have a file that works for you.
It's not black magic :D
mustwanderlust

Return to Diapers and Incontinence