Experience with bladder incontinence files.

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Experience with bladder incontinence files.

Postby subboybel » March 3rd, 2022, 5:16 am

Hi there. Gay diaper boy (and dildo lover) from Belgium , 46, bottom power but I can be vers. I’d like to talk about my journey with specific files around diapers and a bit chastity too.

I’ve been wearing diapers from time to time for more than 20 years now. I’ve always liked it. I drink at least 3 liter water per day, have a weak vessel (or very active one ?) and I pee a lot. When in a diaper, I almost pee unconsciously now.

I’ve known hynosis for more than 10 years but I didn’t understand quiete good English at the time and French files were not very good and they still aren’t.

Mid-January this year, I was boring with the situation with personnal problems and the different crises in the world and I wanted a break. I went back to WMM and found some Champ’s files. I’ve begun with « diaper baby pp » for 2 or 3 days and then, I’ve added « diaper chastity ». It seems that I am receptive and it worked great with me. At the same time, I’ve talked about this on Telegram and a kind guy offered me support. I’ve begun a short story with him. He encouraged me, asked me if everything was ok and he became my Sir. We talked for hours, very long and personnal messages. I almost fell in love with him. I know it was totally virtual and I will probably never meet him in real life but these were the best days I’ve never lived in my all life. I’ll never forget these moments.

My sessions were very intense. I first listend to the files 4 or 5 times a day and after 3 or 4 days, still 3 times each day. It worked perfectly with me. I really needed this break, it was like a holiday for me. I constatly wetted myself. It’s not the object here but the part with chastity was hot too : I leaked precum constantly, sometimes mixed with urine. It was so intense that I got trance between 2am and 7am on one night. Even if my neightboors and I don’t share common walls, I think I woke one up this night. All my body shivered, I fell intense waves all inside me and cried and shouted like a baby. It was so deep that even if it wasn’t supposed to end like this, I got something like real prostate orgasms. I’ve lived my dream. It was so deep and intense that I still don’t know if it was real or not. Has my mind imagined all this ? I can’t say, it’s very special. All thsi for one entire week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunatly, I couldn’t go on with my relation with this guy on the Internet. I have a very busy life, it’s not always easy for me. He needed a boy and I couldn’t disapoint him. Believe me, I’m very sad for this and still think several times each day about him and my experience.

Where am I now in my trip ? I made a break but I still wear nappies. I wear thin ones during the day. I live in a very little city, my bf has a business I run with him and he fears people could notice it. He’s a bit reluctant with diapers. He accepted them when we met 15 years ago and he sometimes has put some. We went to parties together but with life, his desires for kink tend to fade. We’re working on it. I know he likes when I’m caged and I can wear diapers if it’s not too obvious. So, I can’t complain.

I will soon resume a reprogramming for bladder loss of controll. I’d like to work on « TrainBladderIncontinant » and « Accustomed to Wetting ». I won’t add dozens of files but I’ll select one file for bedwetting too.

But before this, I’d like to try some temporary wetting (and sometimes humiliating) files like « Unexpected Wetting », « Instant Wetting », « Wet Relaxation », « The Diaper does it » which seem very interesting. If you have any recommandation, I’d like to know them. For bedwetting too.

I would also like to find someone who will send me the trigger for « InstantWetting » and I can send the trigger too.

As you can see, I’m very crazy about diapers. I’ve always liked it, even when I was a little boy. You know how it works : you rob diapers when you visit family, etc. We all have the same story. I also would like to thank EMG for his work and his hot files. It’s like he made them for me. It’s just crazy what happens to me.

Feel free to ask me if you have any question. I like to chat about diapers and hypno.

I wish all of you lot of fun as I have myself.
subboybel

Return to Diapers and Incontinence