Mental Regression files?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Mental Regression files?

Postby ranmafan » May 3rd, 2022, 3:03 am

So I am trying to figure out which hypnosis file is what I am looking for? I feel that is half the battle really. I am looking for more of a mental regression one and less of a diaper or incontinence one? If it has it in it fine but not the most important thing for me. I decided to try EMG's Baby Transformation file just to see how it went. I was a little scared as sadly with my living arrangement I can't be a baby 24/7 as much as I would love to but I don't have a Daddy or Mommy Dom so that was a bit of a concern but I decided to at least listen to it once. Definetely feel it can be effective with enough listens though? Felt really small for about half an hour after listening before I came out of it. Any other file recommendations for mental regression?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Mental Regression files?

Postby diaperbrian » June 15th, 2022, 10:33 pm

I listen to the Baby transformation file at least 1 time every night and one night I loop it over 5 hours. The file is over 35 minutes and I wear a pacifier ever night but sometimes I lose it during the night. I take in most of the things mentioned in the file and I can't control saliva. I also drink from a bottle and there are some things I haven't done yet. The pacifier and the bottle are baby sized.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbrian » June 15th, 2022, 10:35 pm

Also read a post in the Baby Transformation thread with 24 replies and it can give other details.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby diaperbrian » October 3rd, 2023, 10:03 pm

Any more I usually wake up wet and wet again after waking up
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence