EMG - Bladder Control Eraser (subliminal)

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

EMG - Bladder Control Eraser (subliminal)

Postby pc271977 » May 12th, 2022, 12:34 pm

Hi

Does anyone have experience with subliminal and silent subliminal hypnos?

Should I be listening at a level where I can just about hear the voice or at a lower volume?

For the past 2 days I have listened to the subliminal recording via headphones at work (about 8 hrs each day).

I want to put in the time but do so properly. I don’t want to find I have spent weeks not doing is correctly.

Thanks in advance
pc271977

Re: EMG - Bladder Control Eraser (subliminal)

Postby pc271977 » May 18th, 2022, 3:27 am

Following on from my post above, I have turned this into an experiment.

I have coupled the Bladder control eraser file (subliminal) with EMG's silent subliminal bladder trainer file. Im only listening to these files now for incontinence.

I am now listening to both files on loop daily. I am probably upto about 50 hrs now.

The experiment is to see how effective silent subliminal are.

Its interesting as I am starting to possibly see some results.

1. For the past 3 nights I have dreamt I have had an accident. It felt 100% real and I had to check myself when I woke up. Its almost like my subconcious is testing it out, getting me familiar with the sensations.
2. I am starting to get fuzzy when I think about my bladder control. Im finding it harder to remember the sensation of a full bladder and holding it. I am having doubts about what I think, like I'm very unsure and am guessing.

I'll be interested to see if anything has progressed after another 50 hrs of listening.
pc271977

Postby Ocean2292 » May 23rd, 2022, 1:52 pm

What volume did you settle on for the listening? Faint whispers, barely intelligible mumbles? Something else?
Ocean2292

Postby 5HA99Y » June 18th, 2022, 5:47 pm

Any update on your progress
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aaboy » August 20th, 2022, 11:55 pm

pc271977 wrote:Following on from my post above, I have turned this into an experiment.

I have coupled the Bladder control eraser file (subliminal) with EMG's silent subliminal bladder trainer file. Im only listening to these files now for incontinence.

I am now listening to both files on loop daily. I am probably upto about 50 hrs now.

The experiment is to see how effective silent subliminal are.

Its interesting as I am starting to possibly see some results.

1. For the past 3 nights I have dreamt I have had an accident. It felt 100% real and I had to check myself when I woke up. Its almost like my subconcious is testing it out, getting me familiar with the sensations.
2. I am starting to get fuzzy when I think about my bladder control. Im finding it harder to remember the sensation of a full bladder and holding it. I am having doubts about what I think, like I'm very unsure and am guessing.

I'll be interested to see if anything has progressed after another 50 hrs of listening.

Any Progress?
aaboy

Postby 5HA99Y » October 9th, 2022, 12:09 am

Has anyone else been noticing that they are having a feeling of that they need to go to the bathroom more often like the urge to go increased yet no accidents or bed wetting?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hugo » November 23rd, 2022, 2:14 am

Hi!

I have question: Does this file explicitly mention diapers or is it only focusing on erasing bladder control without mentioning diapers? Furthermore: Did anyone have any success with this file?

Greetings,

Hugo
hugo

Postby Diapers77 » December 11th, 2022, 12:51 am

After listening this File, i wet myself very Strong again and again, and i must wearing diapers after then. I must using this File more often, my Goal is to be completly Incontinent!
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence