Found Plusmbr Curse Bed Wetting

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Found Plusmbr Curse Bed Wetting

Postby cpinnappyandplasticpants » July 27th, 2022, 12:48 am

Hi All, I found the Curse Bed Wetting by Plusmbr. I love this file, it's very direct and I hope I can accept it. I was looking for a file to ensure I wear my diapers a lot but I don't want 24/7. This ticks all the boxes and I like the removal of the sexual element of wearing. I'm looking forward to being impotent and diapered wet every night. I've listened for 6 hours and I'm listening to the loop now. Thank you so much Plusmbr for this wonderful file. Hope to be a total night wetter soon.
cpinnappyandplasticpants

Re: Found Plusmbr Curse Bed Wetting

Postby cpinnappyandplasticpants » July 28th, 2022, 2:24 am

Update, Last night, the second night after listening to this but using the Binaural and subliminal files for the first time before I slept fitfully and woke up wetting my diaper, I had started wetting whilst asleep but woke up to finish. I hadn't expected such quick results but am pleased and look forward to tonight and hopefully more control lost. It has also done as it says and removed my sexual excitement in my diapers. If a file had been written specially for me this would be as close to perfect as I could wish for
cpinnappyandplasticpants

Return to Diapers and Incontinence