Relax Under Pressure - "#3" Suggestions

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Relax Under Pressure - "#3" Suggestions

Postby brownbobby » June 10th, 2023, 11:34 pm

I've commissioned MajorPixel / TheVoice666 to create some exceptional diaper and incontinence files, including the exceptional Relax Under Pressure series. I was going to commission another, but it seems like there's quite a few people out there who want to make sure they're pissing and soiling their pants like they should. Seems appropriate to ask those same people a question: what would a file like this look like for cumming? What is most appropriate? Only cumming in your pants or diapers? Being a chronic masturbator? Premature ejaculator? Unable to get hard? Unable to stop getting hard? Needing a diaper to get off? Needing wet or full pants to get off?

What would you want to see out of a humiliation-centered file like his other Slow files?
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Re: Relax Under Pressure - "#3" Suggestions

Postby Jackstock » June 14th, 2023, 6:20 am

I have made hundreds of custom files, so i have a ton of experience with this. Interests are VERY varied. Everyone wants something different. Sure, many people want lots of the same stuff. But no one ever wants all of the exact same things. Whenever I make a great custom file made exactly as the listener wants every little thing, it is absolutely life-changing for them. You're not going to create that experience without customization. But you can still give many people an AMAZING experience with any of those things. Start by just making a file for each one. A file for cumming in clothing/diapers. A file for chronic masturbation. A file for premature ejaculation. Then people can choose as they wish. Or combine them as they wish to create their own sort of customization
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: Relax Under Pressure - "#3" Suggestions

Postby Shai » July 2nd, 2023, 2:59 pm

First of all - I love these files!

But back to the topic. The best way is probably to keep the files limited to just one or two themes. This way, the listener can create a their own mix. Personally, I would purchase all the files you mentioned :oops:
Shai
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence