Sarnoga-The_Diaper_Does_It- Progress updates & Any tips?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga-The_Diaper_Does_It- Progress updates & Any tips?

Postby waterston » October 12th, 2023, 1:37 pm

Hey, all

Due to how horny I've been for Locktober, I was looking for other ways to enjoy pleasure that wasn't jerking off. I have definitely used files before to some success but never while in a cage. I had always wanted to try diapers and when I did, it was a very fun time. I'm not pee shy in public, but it definitely took a bit of effort to get myself to wet a diaper. I had to emulate actually using the toilet, but boy did I let go when I do. The feeling of the warmth spread underneath my cage and groin was mind blowing.

That was just two days ago and now I have the primary goal of completely letting loose whenever it happens (only while in a diaper). I ended up picking the remix of Sarnoga- The Diaper Does It as my file of choice. I definitely felt like I was relaxing my bladder the first two listens, but the cage does kink up my urethra and requires conscious effort and force to pee, especially while sitting/ lying down. Trying to pee after the file also took a bit, but it did eventually happened. I'm on my third listen, and immediately after that, I stood up and peed myself on the spot. I'm happy with the progress and am hoping to get to a point where I don't have to think too much and just relaxing whenever it happens, in any position.

To help against the physical resistance of peeing, I found keeping the diaper loose helps with not smashing my cage up against itself. I find myself getting hard a few times while under, so giving some space down there helps not feel the throbbing and discomfort. Also, I thought drinking as much fluids before listening would help, but it really just made me think about not peeing until I'm allowed to, and that means my conscious mind was in play, pretty much the whole time.

If anyone has tips on this topic, especially while caged, let me know! I'll post the occasional update, just so I can keep track of how I'm feeling.

Thanks for listening!
waterston

Re: Sarnoga-The_Diaper_Does_It- Progress updates & Any tips?

Postby waterston » October 17th, 2023, 10:02 pm

An update after a few days. I scared myself by going so hard on the first two days (used about 8 diapers, 2-3 uses each) so I took a break for a few days. Still find myself drawn to wearing and filling them every so often. Since switching to a smaller cage, I've been able to pee sitting down. It's been fun pissing myself in front of the computer, feeling the warmth slowly spread over my groin. Have listened to the file for about 7 times now, and will return to it every so often.
waterston

Return to Diapers and Incontinence