Baby Train 2 Assistance

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Baby Train 2 Assistance

Postby TallyFox » November 4th, 2023, 2:48 pm

I am wondering what everyone's progress was with Mind Masters Baby Train 2 File? I purchased it a few years ago but was always hesitant to listen through. A few weeks ago I have listened through and fell alseep. To put things in context I am a bed wetter with a weak bladder but I started wetting myself in the day when out! So I had to put diapers back on. That evening with so much wetting I felt obligated to listen again at night.

That day I started more regularly drinking from coffee mugs of water bottles. Concerned I have tried listening to deprogramming file. I found I could recall my bladder but once I had an accident (in a pullup) it was game over and I was back to wetting with a limited ability to notice or hold back. Although limited in effect I find I now struggle to play through the deprogram file and rather just listen to Baby Training.

Has anyone found a good way to reverse these effects? It is still pretty early on, and I do not want my penis to shrink. How long did it take people to feel those effects? I find my medical needs to wear diapers leads to a big reinforcement loop with this file.

Thanks for any help,
Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Re: Baby Train 2 Assistance

Postby kiram » November 5th, 2023, 5:55 am

I have listened to this file a few times, and am not sure that i've been able to really be impacted by it. Until yesterday, when I showered and shaved my diaper area - i've been shaving my privates for a while, but have gradually expanded what gets shaved. yesterday was the most i've shaved, and it just happened, without any real thought, I just did it. Then afterwards, i slathered on baby lotion, which is not something i've done often.

So, maybe this file is having some effect. I've been using adult 'sippy cups' for my water for a long time, but still use glasses with dinner and cocktails. Who knows, but it is a fun ride.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » November 5th, 2023, 7:42 am

Yeah I found myself trimming all hair Friday, and purchased a pacifier and creams at a pharmacy. Both felt like I was on autopilot. Hence the freak-out post.
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » November 5th, 2023, 9:03 am

TallyFox wrote:I am wondering what everyone's progress was with Mind Masters Baby Train 2 File? I purchased it a few years ago but was always hesitant to listen through. A few weeks ago I have listened through and fell alseep. To put things in context I am a bed wetter with a weak bladder but I started wetting myself in the day when out! So I had to put diapers back on. That evening with so much wetting I felt obligated to listen again at night.

That day I started more regularly drinking from coffee mugs of water bottles. Concerned I have tried listening to deprogramming file. I found I could recall my bladder but once I had an accident (in a pullup) it was game over and I was back to wetting with a limited ability to notice or hold back. Although limited in effect I find I now struggle to play through the deprogram file and rather just listen to Baby Training.

Has anyone found a good way to reverse these effects? It is still pretty early on, and I do not want my penis to shrink. How long did it take people to feel those effects? I find my medical needs to wear diapers leads to a big reinforcement loop with this file.

Thanks for any help,
Tally

Little Tallyfox, you need to decide what you want to do. Do you want to be a happy baby, wearing diapers all the time and peeing your diapers as a happy baby, and sucking your paci and baba contendedly. Or, do you want to be a big boy and just play with diapers sometimes.

If you continue to listen then you will find yourself wetting just like a little baby, and will find yourself needing your paci when it is safe to use it, and will find sippy cups and babas best for drinking.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TallyFox » November 5th, 2023, 11:27 am

Hello MindMaster,

I guess this is feeling less like a choice. I wet 3-4 times per hour and keep feeling compelled to listen. For example, I listened again last evening despite posting for help.

I am concerned on broader impacts. Like in the pharmacy, I was in a night time level diaper purchasing only baby items. I would normally be very discrete about that but felt like I needed all of those things right away, regardless of my padded predicament. Hence all the concerns with the pacifiers, bottles, and small penis.

Was mainly looking for advice to help feeling need to listen before things take a deeper hold.
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » November 5th, 2023, 5:50 pm

Also does anyone recall what their importance and shrinking felt like? I have been feeling light tingling and burning. But with all the shaving, cream and powder I am uncertain if this is just a sensation of exposure or a UTI,

Thank you,
Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » November 6th, 2023, 8:05 am

TallyFox wrote:Also does anyone recall what their importance and shrinking felt like? I have been feeling light tingling and burning. But with all the shaving, cream and powder I am uncertain if this is just a sensation of exposure or a UTI,

Thank you,
Tally

Tallyfox, if you're peeing every 15 minutes (3-4 times an hour) you may very well have an UTI. See your doctor and get tested. That's not something to mess around with.

Normally, a baby will pee every 50 to 60 minutes.

Regars

MindMaster
Terry Masters

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » November 6th, 2023, 8:09 am

TallyFox wrote:Hello MindMaster,

I guess this is feeling less like a choice. I wet 3-4 times per hour and keep feeling compelled to listen. For example, I listened again last evening despite posting for help.

I am concerned on broader impacts. Like in the pharmacy, I was in a night time level diaper purchasing only baby items. I would normally be very discrete about that but felt like I needed all of those things right away, regardless of my padded predicament. Hence all the concerns with the pacifiers, bottles, and small penis.

Was mainly looking for advice to help feeling need to listen before things take a deeper hold.

Tallyfox, it sounds like your subconscious KNOWS you are and want to be a baby. Hence you feel OK to get your baby needs (bottles, paci, lotions etc.)

It's perfectly normal to get what is needed to take care of your baby self. Your subconscious will NOT let you do something that might be harmful physically or psychologically so it seems you're fine with letting your baby develop and be who and what you are.

A diaper dependent big baby.

MindMaster
Terry Masters

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TallyFox » November 6th, 2023, 8:42 am

Hello Mindmaster,

I did find I was wetting about once per hour pre training. I find now I release with any tension, whereas before I would hold things. This morning the sensation felt a bit less awkward but my penis did look a bit smaller and less responsive when applying cream and powder. I appreciate I found aspects of the training compelling and my subconscious might have wanted part of that loss of control. But with my lips chapping and mouth feeling odd with a pacifier and general loss of sensation of things contained by my diaper it would be nice if things were controlled by a trigger.

Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » November 13th, 2023, 7:02 am

Hello, I am looking for advice for a strong deprograming file.

I currently feel like I both am and am taking care of a rebellious toddler. On Thursday, I was getting fed up with things and was constantly spitting out my pacifier and throwing away my stuffy only to find them back in my possession in 10-20 minutes. I attempted to listen to a deprogramming file. Only to feel restless and then I decided to listen to the MM Poopy Diaper Series. I am uncertain if I selected full time or part time messing as I have been working from home and had a long weekend, but I must admit this file is even stronger than baby training and I am now releasing from both ends with little control and attempt to ignore sensations of fullness. Since then I have felt compelled to listen to both baby training and poopy diapers every evening, and baby training during a nap.

Needless to say this weekend has been rough. On Saturday after another lunch time messy diaper I was able to avoid the need to change into a clean diaper. I spent about a half an hour trying to masturbate, to find my penis could barely respond and I prematurely ejaculated. When that happened I had to pee, which is a small win I could recognize it outside of a diaper, but instead of going to the bathroom I instead put on a clean diaper wet myself and took a nap to listen to my baby training again.

With this addition to keep listening and being good whenever I act out I need to find a way to take a pause and fully reconsider if I want all of these things. But without finding an effective replacement I am having a very hard time trying to think of a way to achieve this goal.

Thanks,
Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » November 13th, 2023, 10:59 am

I'm more than a little bit jealous that you are having such strong reactions and results from these files. Hope that you continue to listen, and report back to us.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » November 18th, 2023, 10:02 am

Well working from home and days off are definitely far more difficult as a consequence of baby training.

Reflecting on these baby times I am very curious how others adapted to acting like a baby. Essentially it seemed like the initial suggestions (pacifiers, bottles, impotency) was a bit of a starter pack. But now it is like the sky is the limit to adopting baby behaviours. Stufffed animals became essential early but I did not even recall that as a suggestion. Now I find when wandering around I will just dance, toddle, or lose attention (this only seems to happen when I attempt to resist things). I prepare meals to afterwards have some struggles eating with without making a mess. Diaper changes now feel far more "scheduled" around milestones or messes otherwise I find myself unwilling/ able to change the same is true with whatever clothing I decide to wear immediately post diaper change.

Just finding it curious where all of these accessory behaviours are coming from as they are definitely are trying.

Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » November 25th, 2023, 1:33 pm

Well update on another fun weekend.

I have tried other files in the past and did find success with EMG's 20 minute baby, as well as the binky trigger. I tried 24 hour baby in the past but noticed I would be squirmy and eventually would have an orgasm and could be released from the effects. The benefit from that approach was if things got too odd I could listen to deprogram all.

I have always avoided files that used diapers to reinforce new behaviours as I have worn them my whole life and because I always wear them to bed I cannot take a break from them. This was probably the correct decision since the MM files are very diaper centric to reinforce you are a baby. Thus they hit me pretty hard. This combined with the lack of arousal, impotency, and shrinking made it harder for me to get excited in this state and gave me less off ramps to stop listening. Without a deprograming file, and difficulty getting aroused when listening to the file once this started being too effective there wasn't really too much I could do.

I more or less have adopted a balance between the responsibilities of taking care of and being a baby. In this process I have worked out the kinks to ensure I experience as much of the lack of control that comes with being a baby as possible. For example, after listening to poopy diapers I found I could control things at work and would use the washroom after lunch. Now instead I just find I change myself before lunch and once home lose control of my bowels again thus haven't managed to use the washroom for a week now messing about 2x per day on work days and 3-4 on weekends. However, while that was super gross at first now it seems like there isn't too much I can do about it.

Mentioned in the previous post I have adopted a lot of baby behaviours at first they felt as kind of a way to keep myself in check when I acted out. I think that might still occur sometimes but now it seems so natural that is rather difficult to recall if I was attempting to do something wrong or if I was just being generally silly. I am not really certain if I feel great about being a baby but now it just kind of seems like the usual background. For example I don't pay a ton of attention to the state of my diaper or my pacifier but instead I just feel wrong if I am not sucking on a pacifier or drinking a bottle. I find the only thing I am still having a bit of difficulty with is accepting penis shrinking. Generally my penis definitely barely responds, and whenever I focus on that it just seems inappropriate but I am rather confident once I lose concern of that it will kind of be a final nail in the coffin with this baby training. Fortunately, I still seem to have carved out some time in my life to ensure I can work from home, and enjoy some hobbies like playing guitar in between playing with crayons.

Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » January 2nd, 2024, 8:34 pm

Wondering if anyone has successfully returned from the full time poopy diaper effects to the part time effects? I had family over for new years and messed at dinner, to maintain consistency when listening to the file I accepted to be in poopy diaper all the time like a little baby. Since then I had day time messes including in public today shortly after having lunch at a restaurant. I am returning back to work in a few days and wanted to know if anyone has been successful in identifying they wanted to mess only part time after accepting they wanted to be a little baby. I cannot seem to even will myself to suggest I want to be part time now when I get to that part of the file. Additionally when my family was here I was getting cranky to not have my pacifier and would sneak it to bed. I am concerned this is really impacting my general life and am trying to find some ways to minimize this dependency.

Thanks,
Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » January 4th, 2024, 8:15 am

TallyFox wrote:Wondering if anyone has successfully returned from the full time poopy diaper effects to the part time effects? I had family over for new years and messed at dinner, to maintain consistency when listening to the file I accepted to be in poopy diaper all the time like a little baby. Since then I had day time messes including in public today shortly after having lunch at a restaurant. I am returning back to work in a few days and wanted to know if anyone has been successful in identifying they wanted to mess only part time after accepting they wanted to be a little baby. I cannot seem to even will myself to suggest I want to be part time now when I get to that part of the file. Additionally when my family was here I was getting cranky to not have my pacifier and would sneak it to bed. I am concerned this is really impacting my general life and am trying to find some ways to minimize this dependency.

Thanks,
Tally

Little Tallyfox, it would seem you want to be a baby subconsciously as much as possible. Hence, you mess constantly, need your pacifier and bottles as a baby does. Each of the files warns that your baby needs will be stronger and more prevalent and you move along the journey towards return to baby hood.

My suggestion is stop using Baby Behaviours for now, and when using Poopy Pampers really strive to use part time messing. After a few sessions you should get back to messing when desired.

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TallyFox » January 4th, 2024, 8:29 am

I have a very hard time not listening. I do it once a day when I am being good... and listen more if I try to play with my penis to help it shrink faster :?
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » January 11th, 2024, 9:00 pm

Well, after officially messing at work 2 times now (it wasn't as easy as messing at home but still happened without having much resistance). I had to let some colleagues know I have had some changes in my the suspected peripheral neuropathy I had that had me wearing pullups and bed wetting since birth is now worsening my bowel control. I am assuming with that it is just down hill from here. Unfortunately unlike wetting I do not get much satisfaction with being messy and just feel ashamed about being such a baby in public.

With that said despite very little bladder and bowel control I am still surprised my penis can grow. I can still play with it outside of my diaper, and sometimes it grows in my diaper. When growing it feel like I am something wrong and when it happens in a diaper I now find it annoying because it causes me to leak. Kind of hoping that part gives up soon.

Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » January 14th, 2024, 7:39 am

I purchased some plastic pants and onesies. Hopefully that will work better for keeping the smell in when I have accidents.

Although I am compliant, given my hard time with feeling satisfied with my pacifier, stuffies and messy diapers would the hypnotic mist series be more effective with making this seem natural? Do people find it more effective especially in the shrinking department?

Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » January 24th, 2024, 7:25 am

General update. With full baby training and poopy diapers my ruleset is very straight forward of staying in and using diapers all of the time. Regarding messing everything is considerably softer now like nearly explosive when it happens... I find that really odd that lost all shape but now I find I can mess in any position including sitting down without much notice except once it starts to happen. I am still very unsatisfied when I mess, it feels gross and unnatural but I feel compelled to remain in it a while, which oddly is a smart decision since I now find I have 1-2 small follow up messes in a 5-10 minute period following messing.

I cannot say the onesies helped much with smell and it now has more interference on those times that my penis does grow since I cannot reach down as easily to re-adjust to the center of my padding. For other baby things like pacifiers, bottles I cannot seem to not use them but I am still not super happy about it. I have read a bit more about the hypnotic mist series, and suspect since it inspires you to want to be good I might get more satisfaction to try that program. Do many people have much of a comparison between MM and mist program. I do like MMs voice and attention to detail it seemed super effective for the description of bladder sensations. Mainly I am just trying to understand if concepts like stuffies, pacifiers, bottles, messing and baby penis what you should see, feel, desire is better described in the HM series or if it is more superficial. It appears my mind is generally more detailed orientated and likes to have anchor terms.

Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby TallyFox » February 16th, 2024, 7:56 am

Another update.

So oddly using onsies and tighter diapers have finally solved my issue with erections and a small penis. Prior to the onsie I could reach down and allow my penis to point up when it was feeling uncomfortable. I think having it out of reach and restricted by padding forced it to remain down and unable to oppose all the padding that prevents it from pointing upwards.

Despite being a baby in many ways I still find I am not very happy with all of the behaviours and if there was an offramp like a deprograming file I definitely would take it to try to grow up again. But as before if I do try to listen to other files and or stop listening I just keep going back to the baby training file so that appears to be a losing battle for now.

Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby LOTRGandalf86 » February 21st, 2024, 1:45 am

Ty for sharing your progress. It’s helped motivate me in my own journey further into incontinence.

It sounds like you’ve achieved what you originally wanted but you may be missing some of the satisfaction from it ? You mentioned trying the HM series. You could def start there. I personally found that they used a similar rhythm and familiar “logic” or “way of thinking” as is present with the MM series (which makes sense since I believe they were a joint project). I feel like the HM does do a good job about focusing on pleasure and how you find pleasure in a good way.

If you do go with HM, start with HM1 until the trigger works for you (you will know when it’s time to move on). HM2 helps you enjoy a few more baby behaviors (sounds like the ones you are already doing) and I found HM2 very effective. I also really liked HM4-permanent and found it very effective. HM3 wasn’t personally for me, but it is really good and others really like it. And you don’t have to go in order, but you do need to start with HM1.

Outside of hypno training, do you have someone you can share some of your progress with? Either a therapist or close friend who may be kink aware. I have found this can also sometimes help process the changes and help us see our progression more positively.
LOTRGandalf86

Postby TallyFox » February 27th, 2024, 1:16 pm

Thank you for your thoughts Gandalf.

I kind of spent the weekend reflecting on my baby training journey and given how transparent the goals of both baby training and poopy diapers, aside from the state of surprise on how effective they have been, I should have known what I was getting into and therefore consented.

I was looking into ways to remove these effects but over the weekend I tried a few times to not wear a diaper to just wet myself. It kind of dawned on me then that I am kind of being a brat that while I want out of diapers because of being in them full time for over 4 months and messing in public for now 2 months I really little clue what it is I do when I am out of them. It was a bit embarrassing to spend time googling how to potty train to realize that since I wet multiple times an hour and show little acknowledgement of a need to wet aside I would fail a potty training readiness quiz.

I have shared this with kink aware friends online. Frankly most of them are a bit envious it has worked this effectively, except perhaps the messing and impotency. Given my apparent dependency on diapers, and that everything incased in them appears to have baby like function. Although it is a bit sad to admit, I agree it is probably more efficient to fully accept I got what. Hence I should seek ways find more satisfaction from the progress I made rather than giving myself high levels of displeasure when I am trying to deprogram or think I can return to my non baby trained state. I likely will start the HM series, but it also donned on me Mindmaster does have other files that I skipped. But if HM is similar to the MM series and does provide better sensations of satisfaction I suppose it is better I move towards improving that.

Thanks,
Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 29th, 2024, 7:52 am

Little Tally Fox:
I see you're finally beginning to realize you are a big baby, and need to accept that this is what you are. You NEED to wear diapers because you can't control your peepee and poopoo. You need a pacifier because babies need to suckle.

The Mindmaster series of files were meant to be more D/s oriented, where a Dom Mommy or Daddy turns their sub into a baby, with baby needs and desires.

The Hypnotic Mist files are much softer and encourage you to accept yourself as a baby. Your "Baby Brain" has needs and desires and it is perfectly normal to have these and to let them develop as you accept yourself as a baby.

You MUST use HM1 first to activate the baby brain mechanism that guides you to accept yourself as a big baby. The HM series helps eliminate any guilt or shame you might feel about becoming a big baby.

Start with HM1 then once you feel it's effective (should only take a few listens) move onto HM2 which will help you accept behaving as a baby, then HM3 which will cement baby needs (sippy cup, bottles, pacifier) and finally HM4 which will improve your bowel incontinence and make it pleasurable and desirable with no shame.

Unless your into sissy baby lifestyle or baby girl things, that should have you become a happy, sweet big baby, with no reluctance or shame.

Babies I've spoken with who have gone thru the HM1 to HM4 series are happy, content with their baby lifestyle and some have found a Mommy or Daddy to look after them when they are really little.

I hope this helps.

MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TallyFox » March 4th, 2024, 7:01 pm

As an update. I can certainly appreciate the MM series being more D/s orientated. I definitely felt while the file did a great job at describing things including pleasure it likely would have been considerably more powerful with something encouraging you to adopt those behaviors.

I did start HM1 and can admit it has made me feel better about wetting in my diapers like a baby. The interesting, and at first kind of weird thing was this odd sense of external pride when you are doing baby things. For example almost feeling like you can hear you are a good baby on wetting, or if I pay attention to my diaper feeling that I am a good baby for being in it. I do not know if this is from crossover from the MM file but at home I am very embarrassed to say I am having awkward conversations when I wet like saying "I went diapey" or "I diapey babied" as if talking to a Mommy. I am still not really use to that and find it a bit annoying but, I do know it is something a baby would do and to be honest at this point I am really struggling to admit I am not just another diaper baby.

I will admit I am a tad scared of how much more of a baby all of this will make me, beyond what I am doing with the MM files. But I also feel like with the satisfaction from wetting it will generally just be nicer to give into and accept I also need pacifiers and messy diapers like other babies.

Tally
TallyFox
Regular
Regular

Postby centende » April 7th, 2024, 8:34 pm

i diapey babied is the cutest thing haha i love that it really makes me laugh but its also exciting too!
centende

Return to Diapers and Incontinence