Listening while asleep??

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Listening while asleep??

Postby unsnap » May 27th, 2006, 2:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I am curious about the benefit of listening to files as you sleep. I know that everyone's results will vary, but on average, does it enhance your results? I have put together 3-4 files in this series and seem to be responding when I listen in the afternoon or evening (not asleep). While you are asleep are you too deep to take suggestion? let me know what you think

Thanks,

Unsnap
unsnap

Re: Listening while asleep??

Postby liljonny » May 29th, 2006, 7:19 am

unsnap wrote:Hi everyone,

I am curious about the benefit of listening to files as you sleep. I know that everyone's results will vary, but on average, does it enhance your results? I have put together 3-4 files in this series and seem to be responding when I listen in the afternoon or evening (not asleep). While you are asleep are you too deep to take suggestion? let me know what you think

Thanks,

Unsnap

I am no expert , but I think you might be right about being too deep while asleep. Subliminals might work while asleep. Might try asking in the general hypnosis or help with files board. You don't have to mention that the files are from this series. I would say , do what works for you.

liljonny
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rcain2 » June 6th, 2006, 8:05 pm

I listen when asleep. I have for about a year maybe 2 it all runs together.
I edit the files with goldwave And adjust volume and add and delete those portions that don't apply ( but unedited files are effecting me.
any way
I ware diapers and plastic pants to work every day.
I change into double cloth diapers when I get home and go shopping or to the mall in big thick diapers that I can not hide. I can say that EMG has had no effect on me or my life.

THats a lie before EMG I was very secretive but not now.

HELP! no don't help me I am who I allways wanted to be - a diaperd pants wetting pantied sissy. HELP! I want out!

Pay no attention to the above. It makes no sence. or sience or cents or _ what ever.

well every one has bought into this so I',m singing to the choir! LOL

Don't listen to the files!
I listen in the car - $200 stereo just to play MP3
I listen at home
I listen at night
HELL I LISTEN at work - OH! It's NPR stupid

HELP!
HELP!
HELP!

EMG'S Slave
rcain2

Return to Diapers and Incontinence