Baby transformation

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Baby transformation

Postby babyjay » April 30th, 2005, 9:39 am

Has anyone used the baby transformation file. If they have, what were your results?
babyjay

Postby some_dl » May 10th, 2005, 12:46 am

Hi,

it worked for me, after listening the second time. This was a very strange feeling, I had trouble move myself (but I could crawl aroud a bit after a time), It was very difficult doing something with my hands and I couldn't speak, only babble. The duration of this was about 15-20 minutes.
some_dl

Postby sabrinainsatin » May 10th, 2005, 2:58 pm

Hi, I have tried the file mainly because I thought it might be one of the easiers to make work and it didn't require someone to trig me. I was very pleased with the results and had a good experience of being a baby. I had difficulty coordinating my movements and after a few attempts (got a little frustrated and almost started to cry) was able to roll onto my front and crawl a little. I didn't have any incontinence issues but that wasn't really something I pictured when I was listening to the file and anyway I didn't need to go...

Sabrina
x
sabrinainsatin

Postby some_dl » May 11th, 2005, 1:53 am

sabrinainsatin wrote: I didn't have any incontinence issues but that wasn't really something I pictured when I was listening to the file and anyway I didn't need to go...

I did picture it, but this (and all incontinence triggers) won't work for me, at this time. But this may also be connected to my strong bladder...

By trying this file, it was also fun to use a soother (normaly, I don't like it)

Edit: Today, I got my second success for this file. This time, I wet my eyes when crying and I drivel my spittle when I didn't have my soother in the mouth. But just like before, I wasn't be able to use my diaper...

I tried about 10 times the incontinent file, but can't get it working (used on trigsafe). I think my subconscious mind is blocking me, because I really don't want to be incontinent, when I don't want to.
some_dl

Postby babyJoana » May 14th, 2005, 2:08 am

I have tried with this file over and over again, unfortunately with very little success. I actually don't know if I am doing anything wrong. I believe that I am very eager for it to work, I guess that’s what probably hampering the success. I think that I am not very inducible, because I also tend to disperse my mind somewhere when listening to the file. Anyway, since I have a real wish for this file to work I will keep trying whenever I get the chance. If I get a success I will keep the forum posted.

Hugs & Kisses
babyJoana

Postby some_dl » May 15th, 2005, 4:13 pm

This sounds like you are not deep enough in trance or not concentrated enough. Try some other time, when listening to the files. Some files are working for me in the morning, some other only in the evening...
some_dl

Postby sabrinainsatin » May 17th, 2005, 6:19 am

I suppose it's always going to be difficult to get the incontinance aspect to work because you have been condition from an early age not to have 'accidents'. Perhaps to help yourself get used to going to the toilet in a diaper/nappy you should deliberately do so sometime when you are not in trance and need to use the toilet.
sabrinainsatin

Postby aj » May 23rd, 2005, 8:57 am

I really want this file to work. But I never get enough time :( The girl I live with rarely goes out. Have to wait till I can afford to live by myself.
aj
Regular
Regular

works fantastic on me

Postby luierslaaf » June 12th, 2005, 4:09 am

Have tried it now :D the 2e time in is fantastic, i coud not use my legs and was helples, i started to dreul and almost cry becose i was helples. :D after a time i got the fuctions of my limbs again and it stopped and i got up.
luierslaaf

Postby dynamite » June 13th, 2005, 6:37 pm

only tried the baby file once, worked a little, bit of an odd feeling.
as for wanting to use the diaper under hypnosis....

put one on, and don't use the toilet. this will get your body used to useing the diapers. it will be really hard at first but gets easier each time.

if u really want it to work, put one on after your shower in the morn, and don't take it off till it's full. then put another on and do the same.

i have had exceptional results with instantly wet
thinking about trying train diapers 2 or maybe even train bladder incont.

tried bladder incont a few times works to a small degree, i felt like i had to goto the toilet all day, by bladder was sooo weak

MESSAGE FOR EMG:

how about a bedwet while diaperd
and bladder incont while diaperd,
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Baby Transformation

Postby tzvi » June 24th, 2005, 7:50 pm

I've used Baby Transformation several times and it has worked wonders. I can't control my arms or legs, I cry when I can't grab something or stick my thumb in my mouth to suck it, when I do I suck loud and strong and it gives me a peaceful feeling, I'm too young to crawl, so I just roll around a little. When I come out of it after about 20 minutes, I feel refreshed, although I wish it could last for hours.
tzvi
tzvi

Postby abforever » July 17th, 2005, 2:53 pm

r yall talking about the baby time file? or did you really buy the baby transformation file???
abforever

well

Postby tb8786 » August 5th, 2005, 12:56 am

I tried the baby train file several times and it hasnt worked yet but I took a break from it and listed to transe training files so hopefully it will wokrk now.
tb8786

Babytime

Postby Krazyjbyrd » May 22nd, 2006, 7:06 pm

The first time I used this file was amazing, I felt like a baby after I took my headphones off. I remember looking around the room and not really thinking. I started sucking my thumb and couldnt speak for about 4-5 minutes. This was fun for me, but I have no wish to be a baby or suck my thumb. I can say it really did work, I will try it again and let you know what happens.
Krazyjbyrd

Postby ARWolf » June 15th, 2006, 2:28 am

I have so far had no success with this file whatsoever. I've had minor success with some of the others, but only very minor. I'm trying some new techniques now, but I've generally come to the conclusion that this file is somewhat flawed. Its induction is too short to be truly effective.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby pengy » June 29th, 2006, 2:47 am

i havent had sucess with this file, infact, i havent really had any sucess with any files.. could my Adhd have anything to do with my failures?
pengy

Postby jarode » March 22nd, 2007, 4:57 pm

this file worked great for me the first time i used it. not only was i wet but i cried to :D ..... of course this got my sisters attention :oops: , now she already knew about me and my diapers but this was a little harder to enplane :lol:
jarode

hmm

Postby Cbaker » May 1st, 2007, 12:58 pm

does it cause tempory incointenence

chris_baker13@hotmail.co.uk
Cbaker

Postby exrocer » May 2nd, 2007, 10:28 am

Yes...all my change just falls out of my pockets now. :lol:
exrocer

Baby transformation

Postby cricri » May 8th, 2007, 4:11 pm

Hi there,

I want to tell you my story about this file. I warned the people who want to try the file with a real desire for it to work because i did it and i fear it will never wear off.

I was with a young girl that knows all my secrets. She is my confident. So, I tell her that I wanted to try the baby transformation file and ask her to assist me in my experience. I tell her to tie me solidly to my bed to prevent me to stand up. After that, she put me in diaper and put the ear phone in my ears. I listen to the file about a week 24/7 but after about 24 hours, I started to feel the effect. I began to lose control over my bladder and bowel. at the third day of listening it's the language I began to lose and she decided to untie me to see what I will do but I done nothing because I was unable to move by myself. I continued to listen to the file until the seventh day but I was already a real baby since the fourth or fifth day. After she removes the ear phone, the real experience began.

Because I was like a baby, I was unable to eat or drink like an adult. So, she tries to feed me with baby food and baby bottle. She continued to take care of me for at least a week until she began to be worried about the situation. I was a baby and the effect was not wearing off. So, she began to fear the worse. I will be like that forever. She didn’t know how to deal with it. She didn’t want the neighborhood or her or my friend to know about that.

Since she didn’t know how to return me back to normal, she continues to take care of me like if she were my mom. So, I continued to be change and fed by her. She had no choice because she didn’t want anyone to know about that.

Secretly, she began to buy furniture to accommodate her and me, like a crib and a high chair. So I lived like a real baby for at least a month or so before the effect begin to disappear.

The effect has not completely disappeared, nevertheless, it’s been, at least, about six months since I done that. I still have some effect that remain and that I don’t know if they will vanished with time. The effects that remain are:

I still have trouble to coordinate my movement.

I still have some difficulty to walk. Sometime I crawl to be able to go elsewhere.

I didn’t have any control over my bladder and bowel.

I still have difficulty to speak.

I don’t know if, someday, I will come back to normal but now, I’m in diaper 24/7 and I still need some of the baby thing like pacifier and bottle. It’s a real nightmare for me. I still sleep in a crib because I move a lot at night and I’m afraid of falling of the bed. Unfortunately, the crib is a baby one and I must hide it from everyone.

According to the description of the file in the site the effects is permanent and irrevocable but if someone know something about how to return to normal, please, tell me because I sense that I will finish to return to a baby someday. I think and fear that my brain has been affected by this file and I will eventually become a baby again because I begin to lose some part of my memory and one of my friends ask me something curious. He asks me why I’m speaking like it. He said that my way of thinking is like a boy of ten years old.

Anyway, I just want someone to tell me if there is a way to revert to normal or if I’m condemned to become a baby for the rest of my life.

Please, be serious by responding me because this is a serious situation.

PS: This text has been written by the confident of the owner of this account because he don't know how to use a computer anymore.

Please, reply fast because he is degrading rapidly.

thank you.
cricri

Postby Diapered_Cherub » May 8th, 2007, 8:20 pm

I suppose that's all possible, but I am thinking it's an exaggeration post. Most people on here seem to agree on a least one point and that point is if you do not want a file to work anymore it wont, or will wear off very shortly. Now I might be wrong, but in my own opinion I really doubt someone could be that adversely affected by a file. I wont carry on any further, but that's my opinion on the previous post to this thread.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Re: Baby transformation

Postby Saerth » May 31st, 2007, 4:43 pm

cricri wrote:PS: This text has been written by the confident of the owner of this account because he don't know how to use a computer anymore.

Please, reply fast because he is degrading rapidly.
Haha. Like every ABDL story ever written. Yeah right.

:P
Saerth

Postby kikokunoichi » October 31st, 2007, 3:28 am

there is sappossed to be some kind of thing here that ists purpose is for expelling all the hypnosis u'ev gon through here i dont remember what it's called but it's here some where and if u cant find it try talking to some hypnotist here and ask a favor thats the advice i have and i hope you'll get better tell me all about the expeirience u had please! i really want to know everything that happended!
kikokunoichi

Re: Baby transformation

Postby diaperbrian » June 6th, 2016, 10:30 pm

The suggestions in the file say that the regression is permanent but next to description on the page the effects says 'Only while under?' Can you explain the difference?
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence