Bed Wetting

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bed Wetting

Postby babye » June 22nd, 2006, 6:38 pm

Has any one got any experience with the curse bed wetting MP3? How long did it take to work?
babye

Postby ptiswiss » June 24th, 2006, 4:51 am

as every hypnotic files, the more you'll listen it and the more it work, i listen this files every 2 days since one month and that's start working

ps : sorry for my poor english :'(
ptiswiss

Postby whome » June 26th, 2006, 4:48 pm

Have you actually wet the bed, or have you just had the pee dream?
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby babye » June 26th, 2006, 4:51 pm

Actually neither yet. Hoping for both soon.

Stay wet and happy,
babye :wink:
babye

Postby LDark » June 26th, 2006, 5:13 pm

I'm gonna start listening to this tonight, probably -- looped sublims, probably burned onto a CD and run while I'm asleep. =D

I'll letcha know how it turs out =P
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby ABoy » July 6th, 2006, 4:39 am

Ive listened to the bedwetting file among other bladder incontinence files, and I can tell you confidently that they work. They take lots of time and repetition (for me anyway), but I am now afraid to go without a diaper at bedtime because I have accidents most nights, diapered or not.

Good luck.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby LDark » July 6th, 2006, 2:02 pm

I've been listening to it at night for a while now, and occasionally subliminals throughout the day. Nothin' yet. =/
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby winstin » August 18th, 2006, 4:15 pm

Keep trying, don't stop - sometimes the files need to be listened to over and over again. And once they do start working keep listening to help re-inforce the brain to make you wet the bed.
The only thing better than a soft fluffy diaper is a dripping wet diaper !!!
winstin

Postby Baby-Petey » November 7th, 2006, 11:46 pm

Hi all, I have had wonderful sucess with the curse bedwetting file. It took about a month to work, but now I wake up every morning in a wet diaper. I have wet the bed for the last 3 months.
Baby-Petey

Postby crazymurdoc » January 9th, 2007, 9:09 pm

so i take it they work.. which is the ebst bed wetting file out thier on the lists?
crazymurdoc

Postby Baby-Petey » January 13th, 2007, 12:43 am

The curse bedwetter one worked great for me.
Baby-Petey

Curse Bedwetting

Postby satinpissypants » July 25th, 2007, 2:57 am

I tried the mp3mcurse bwd wetting and it does work but it takes time and repetition. So listen to itover and over. The first night listen to it twice if you can stay awake that long and then every second night. Hipnosisis is just a matter of implanting suggestions into your subconcious so then it requires epeat listening. Whne I was in Uiversity I studied phsycology and the proph was big on hipnosis. He would ofet spen a whole class doing hipnosis on anyone that wanted to volunteer. His sessions were never anything that could cause a law suit but they were fun. Some people are easier to hipnotise than others. In my case it takes a long timeto put me under but I can be hipnotised. I have been a bed wetter almost all my life off and on but now I want more like 24/7 diaper dependancey. I feel so relaxed when I wear my diapers and plastic pnts and I sleep much better too.
So don't give up keep trying and remember REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT***
satinpissypants

Return to Diapers and Incontinence