Wet and Mess Uncontrollably While Diapered

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Wet and Mess Uncontrollably While Diapered

Postby dirtyj » June 25th, 2006, 9:46 pm

Wet and Mess Uncontrollably While Diapered. Sounds good right? Then why are there no files available to download that are like that? So I just suggested that file in the vote section and I urge you and your hypnosis friends to vote for it. Right now it still maybe pending approval, but look anyways under the "Diapers" section of the voting area. Thank You My Diapered Friends, I think we can all use some new files.
dirtyj

Postby dirtyj » June 27th, 2006, 1:22 am

Come on I know theres more than 20 of us out there, we need to vote soon and quickly to get this file high on the board. Tell your freinds and tell everybody, us diapered people are always left in the dark when i comes to new files. Thank You
dirtyj

Postby demigraff » June 27th, 2006, 8:14 am

There's already a suggestion on the voting list for this "Train Diapers 3".
That has more votes - you should vote for the one that's already there if you really want to see it made.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Igglybuff » June 30th, 2006, 3:07 pm

Something I would expect in Train Diapers 3 (if Bowel incontinent while diapered isnt one of the features)

I am the kind of guy that would love to wet uncontrollibly whilst Diapered, so some suggestions for which.

With it I would be able to wet myself whilst diapered, but would be reinforced to not wet when not wearing them. If I am diapered whilst sleeping it would encourage me to wet whilst asleep, rather than wetting myself whilst I am awake. It does not increase my desire to wear them, nor does it encourage AB behaviour. also, dribbling my diaper wouldnt be too bad either, and it wouldnt matter who is around or what is going on. Last but not least, increase the fact I enjoy the way they feel, to make them seem more comfertable and enjoyable and feel so good to be in a diaper (even when wet)

A combination of Train Diapers 1-2, with Train Baby Bladder and Bedwetting files, this would suit me fine for a Train Diapers 3

I say this because I really do not want to lose my bladder control completely, nor do I want to overload my diaper (because all I have are baby diapers stuck with selotape). I hope message goes out, these are some suggestions, but I would be careful if bowel movement is added in, as the cleanup I just dont like

But thats just me, cant wait for the new file ^^
Igglybuff

Return to Diapers and Incontinence