Bladder and bowel control

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bladder and bowel control

Postby cricri » November 6th, 2006, 4:10 pm

Hi everyone,

i'm just wondering something about the bladder control.

my question is this:

is there someone who know how i can completely destroy the bladder and/or bowel control?

i mean without hypnosis.

it's because my wife said to me that the best gift i can give her is to be forced to wear diaper for the rest of her life without the possibility to return normal. she want to lost her bladder and bowel control permanently and not to be able to be potty again.

if someone know something about it, please, fell free to tell me. any idea will be welcomed.

thank you
Baby Girl
cricri

Postby liljonny » November 6th, 2006, 7:00 pm

Most of the diaper training files are permant. Might try DiaperToiletUnTraining.mp3
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Bladder and bowel control

Postby FDP » November 7th, 2006, 11:02 am

cricri wrote:Hi everyone,

i'm just wondering something about the bladder control.

my question is this:

is there someone who know how i can completely destroy the bladder and/or bowel control?

i mean without hypnosis.

it's because my wife said to me that the best gift i can give her is to be forced to wear diaper for the rest of her life without the possibility to return normal. she want to lost her bladder and bowel control permanently and not to be able to be potty again.

if someone know something about it, please, fell free to tell me. any idea will be welcomed.

thank you

yes, but hypnosis is cheaper. to do it without hypnosis would mean lots of pills, like diuretics, laxatives, and muscle relaxers. hypnosis is free :)
FDP
Regular
Regular

Re: Bladder and bowel control

Postby willingsub » November 7th, 2006, 4:40 pm

FDP wrote:yes, but hypnosis is cheaper. to do it without hypnosis would mean lots of pills, like diuretics, laxatives, and muscle relaxers. hypnosis is free :)

More important, hypnosis is (in this case) safer. If your wife wants you to share her loss of bowel conrtol and you want to give her that, I'm not going to judge that. But I assume neither you nor your wife wants you to suffer (even) more serious damage. Never to be able to go potty again is one thing, having to be attached to a dialysis machine every day or needing a liver transplant is quite another. And that is what may happen if you mess with enough pills to permanently lose bladder and bowel control. That is, if your attemps aren't fatal. Pills like that often kill anorexia patients even if they're not underweight.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

simple Botox

Postby pctrasher » November 9th, 2006, 12:41 am

Yes, the same stuff that people use to get a nice well rounded relaxed complexion. Apparently they inject it into the external sphincter of the bladder and bowels and the muscle relaxes for about 5 to 9 months depending on dosage. It's not permanent, and I'm sure it'll be hard to find someone to do it. But with a woman, the injection shouldn't be anywhere near the complication in comparison to a male. And it's one of those things where she can try it out to see if it's really what she want's (not to say she doesn't know what she want's, anything permanent is worth looking at into detail. You only get one life.) So see what you can dig up on it and there you go. Good luck
pctrasher

Postby aj » November 14th, 2006, 8:18 am

All I can say is ... ouch. Sounds painful.
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby DDebbie » December 8th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Not really something you want to do, but its her choice,

Just start no longer using a toilet, pretend you have had the 'treatment' you seek.
In time, you will untrain your body, and will be dependent on diapers.
Listen to the files as well. You will reach your goal, but you can also become toilet trained again (in time) if you change you mind.

Any drugs or herbs MUST be used ONLY for a now and then treat.
DDebbie

Postby medoche71 » December 9th, 2006, 4:03 am

yes, you have to use a diaper all the time and pee all the 10 minutes, you will become incontinent !
medoche71
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence