Hey Bedwetter file

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hey Bedwetter file

Postby Duckypin » March 7th, 2007, 8:55 pm

I am a bedwetter. I wet my bed again last night.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

What file?

Postby babye » March 8th, 2007, 10:34 pm

What file did you use, and how long did it take. Ive tried for a while off and on to get my self to wet the bed with out results. Is there any thing special that you did?
babye

Re: What file?

Postby mp » March 18th, 2007, 9:40 am

babye wrote:What file did you use, and how long did it take. Ive tried for a while off and on to get my self to wet the bed with out results. Is there any thing special that you did?

Let me guess Hey Bedwetter file.

try a file that make you relaxed before using any bedwetting files on this site. this will help you become more suggestible to it.

I had some problems to become in trance so i use relaxed music, for about 15 min. in this time i also used my own suggestions for wetting the bed. after that i listening to the diaper dependence files. it helped me to become a bed wetter, and have accidents during the day, diapered or not.
mp
Regular
Regular

Postby cameltoelover2020 » October 30th, 2007, 8:41 am

I am a bedwetter and i wet the bed last night
cameltoelover2020

Postby Diapered4life » December 27th, 2007, 4:17 am

ive been a bed wetter for at least 15 years now im 25 and well i only wet the bed like every other night i cant live like this i rather do it 24/7 i can afford the files on this page so my question to any who has bought the files can you share that file with me in any way if you can send me a message to my messaages on here thanks
Diapered4life

Return to Diapers and Incontinence