Minorities

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Minorities

Postby aj » May 23rd, 2005, 8:20 am

I always feel like the diaper and incontinence files in the voting area never get anywhere. I know that we don't have to pay for any of the files and therefore it's really really stupid complaining, but can we get some more people voting on these minority files?

Lol. Typing that made me feel rediculous.
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 24th, 2005, 12:19 am

Well, I did some math and I came to a conclusion that it is a minority because no body votes for it. :lol:
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 24th, 2005, 8:25 pm

you know stewie, I have the power to delete your last post, because it was pointless. So u better watch out!! 8O
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 24th, 2005, 9:14 pm

There should be some formula when it comes to voting so that minorities get a chance. Like maybe every month the leading file of each category is made and if its hypnotically impossible, then EMG can go to the file thats 2nd, or 3rd, so on...
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 24th, 2005, 9:30 pm

There already is. The formula is one file a week (in a perfect world), but EMG has been busy.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 24th, 2005, 9:42 pm

Sooner or later, yes. But it's kinda small right now, I wouldn't put it at the top of the list-o-to-do.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 25th, 2005, 5:05 am

Well EMG said one a week, but that's probably the leading file and if he follows that rule, then the minorities won't get a chance.

If he does once a month (maybe 2 months), that would give him more time and allow his to meet the deadline and the minorities would also get a chance.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 25th, 2005, 7:51 pm

that_guy_812 wrote:No, the files up for voting should have a moderator, not the forum

Not a bad idea at all. There are a ton of spelling errors that could be fixed. And files that are so similar that I couldn't belive EMG allowed the both of them up. I'll say it again....good idea! :idea: < you're as bright as that light bulb
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uk_guy4 » May 26th, 2005, 4:20 am

Yeah I believe we currently have 2 very similar chicken ones :(
uk_guy4

Postby babytroll » May 27th, 2005, 1:17 am

I'm pretty sure that he doesn't always take the highest vote getter. That Male Breast Growth has been there over a year and has been leading the vote total a long time. Others like the Curse Thumbsucking appeared in the voting area and was made within a month or two. Others have never appeared, but get made. And the voting is some what moderated since several I have put up there have disappeared. Why others stay there is unknown :?: And how many Animal transformation and thunbsucking files should up there?
babytroll

Postby aj » May 28th, 2005, 10:40 am

There are lots of small variation cos people want a little bit added just for them.
aj
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence