absissy's Master, MindMaster

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

absissy's Master, MindMaster

Postby absissy » April 25th, 2007, 6:45 am

Please note this is MindMaster, not absissy. I used her account because I can't seem to get a personal account as we both use my email address. I vet all sissy's email and IM correspondence to make sure she's being a good little sissy.

Two months ago sissy was teasing my female pet, Baby, about wetting her dress, so I decided she too should be in full time diapers. I've known of this site for some time, and some judicious exploring led me to some file from EMG I knew would be wonderful for retraing her to diapers and uncontrolled wetting.

A little editing and we had the perfect diaper and wetting training scripts. absissy now wets uncontrollably just like a baby and loves wetting her diapers helplessly.

If EMG approves the uploads, I have uploaded the two initial training files for your pleasure and enjoyment. :)

In the next few weeks I'll upload some scripts that were used to train Baby to be a complete baby around 18-24 months of age, and some new ideas for sissy baby training, I've considered.

I can not record these myself as I work as a psychotherapist and lecturer in the field of behaviour modification and would not want my voice recognized in files for these purposes.

Personally, I find EMG's scripts and files well produced, effective and excellent for training babies or sissies or whatever your goals might be. If he or another experienced hypnotist wishes to record these files and upload them here, I would be pleased and grant permission for their use and uploading.

Enjoy and be safe.

MindMaster
absissy

Postby Diapered_Cherub » April 25th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Interesting you should make a post on here and tell a little about your career field. I am wondering if you might be able to shed some light on why I can't seem to get any files on this site to work for me? Currently all I can do is listen to them as entertainment. If you want I can e-mail you a copy of some of the files I have reworked (editing out the parts I dont want, and adding gentle music to their background, ect). Yet STILL i can not get any of them to work for me. I have stopped posting on here because I seemed to have upset people by voicing my opinion that hypnosis (other than for pure entertainment) is by and large,,, hogwash
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » April 26th, 2007, 11:01 am

I love the idea of being addicted to diapers and wetting...have to wait for your files to become free though. looking forward to them :)
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » April 26th, 2007, 4:11 pm

KatieFox wrote:I love the idea of being addicted to diapers and wetting...have to wait for your files to become free though. looking forward to them :)

Dear Little KatieFox (that is so cute a nickname) :lol:

I do believe the files I sent to EMG are free. I did not see a charge for them.

It appears you need have a premium membership, but that is only fair. I believe the original files I edited for sissy were part of his premium files collection(s).

Perhaps you should get your Mommy or Daddy to increase your allowance, or you could do some extra chores and get a premium membership. Then you can get all the files you need, providing Mommy or Daddy approve.

Be a good girl. :)

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » April 27th, 2007, 4:30 pm

have you thought about a trigger that would turn absissy into a baby for twenty-four hours that only you could trigger?

liljonny
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sasami » May 2nd, 2007, 3:00 am

You should have absissy keep a journal so that those of us who are not as resposive to hypnosis can better appreciate the effects that it has on him.

Even a lot of the day to day stuff that he (hope I am using the right pronoun) might take for granted would be of great interest to many ABDLs in this community.

Pretty Please?

Oh, and thank you very much for posting your specially edited files to the site.
Sasami

Return to Diapers and Incontinence