Baby Bladder Training

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Baby Bladder Training

Postby qwert » May 14th, 2007, 8:39 pm

I have been trying out the train baby bladder file kind of on and off over a short time. I decided to write this to kind of talk about the little bit of progress I think Im having. Recently the last few diapers i have worn have gotten me to notice that the file is starting to have a small affect. When im diapered every once in a while say 5 or 10 mintues it kind of feels like im wetting my diaper but I never is wet when i check. Its kind of an odd feeling its like i never feel like i have to wet but then i get the feeling that i am wetting and the diaper ends up still dry. So i guess this is some progress but maybe a few using it some more I will actually start to wet my diapers.

Anyone else have kind of a similar affect with this file in the beginning?
qwert

Postby boytoy4female » October 22nd, 2007, 7:01 am

At the request of a female dominant, I used this file. At first, it went very slowly. But, as time passed, little things began to change. It did get very intense for me, a guy who never considered being an AB/DL. In fact, at one point, I had to undoe the file because I was waking in the middle of the night craving a diaper.

There were many intersting aspects to the file. But, having resumed the file later, I found it amazing the little ways I had established some control over it. It used to be that the craving was on all the time, just at differing levels of intensity. Now, its either on or off. All I can say is, "Beware the smell of baby powder".
boytoy4female

Return to Diapers and Incontinence