Sarnoga- diaper dependence listeners

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga- diaper dependence listeners

Postby unsnap » May 20th, 2007, 12:32 pm

I listened to the first file of the 4 and I recognized quickly that I am not quite ready to accept the consequences of full permanent incontinence. Anyone who is working the diaper dependence series please post an update on your progress, experiences, and your thoughts on the process of accepting the reality of your ultimate goal, good or bad.

Thanks, Unsnap
unsnap

Postby chuckles » May 20th, 2007, 8:51 pm

I actually tried it out of curiosity. But I had to stop right away. Like you I wasn't really serious about it. What suprised me was that it worked so well. I usually have trouble with having the effects of the files actually work. I only listened to the file once, and I left the file running looped through my ipod while I slept, and the headphones nearby, as a sort of subliminal. But for the rest of the week I had trouble peeing. Its a very well made file.
chuckles
Regular
Regular

Postby Diapered_Cherub » May 20th, 2007, 10:37 pm

I've not had much success with it at all, but it is my favorite files about diapers. The voice on the file (in my opinion) seems to talk with you instead of AT you, if that makes sence. It is one of the very few files I can actually relax to while listening.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby bruoy » May 20th, 2007, 10:49 pm

I listened to the first file i the series a little while back, and am starting again, but am having problems going into trance. I also agree that Sarnoga's voice is the most relaxing and comforting to listen to. I very much want to eventually work up to level 3 in the series.
bruoy

Re: Sarnoga- diaper dependence listeners

Postby sarnoga » May 22nd, 2007, 12:23 pm

unsnap wrote:I listened to the first file of the 4 and I recognized quickly that I am not quite ready to accept the consequences of full permanent incontinence. Anyone who is working the diaper dependence series please post an update on your progress, experiences, and your thoughts on the process of accepting the reality of your ultimate goal, good or bad.

Thanks, Unsnap

Hello unsnap,

First let me say thanks for the feedback and for showing an interest in my files. Secondly, I think you made a wise choise by discontinuing listening to the file until you are ready for a permanant need to wear diapers whenever you are home alone. I am sure you have noticed that each of the files in the series comes with a warning. While they are designed to be permanant they are also set up so that each one only takes you only so far and each one builds on the file before it. That way the listener can stop at the level of diaper dependance they desire as the files do not force you to continue to listen beyond the level you desire.

Should you later decide that you are ready for permanant diaper dependance at any level and return to the file I would love to hear your experiences with it.

chuckles wrote:I actually tried it out of curiosity. But I had to stop right away. Like you I wasn't really serious about it. What suprised me was that it worked so well. I usually have trouble with having the effects of the files actually work. I only listened to the file once, and I left the file running looped through my ipod while I slept, and the headphones nearby, as a sort of subliminal. But for the rest of the week I had trouble peeing. Its a very well made file.

Thanks, chuckles, for the kind words about my file and how well it worked for you after only one listen. Like unsnap, I think you made a wise decision to stop listening after only the first time. Before you listen to it again you should be ready for permanant diaper dependance. The file really is designed so that once the effects of the file have taken hold they are permanant and irrevokable. Just the same I believe that anything that can be done through hypnosis can ususally be undone through hypnosis, though perhaps with considerable difficulty. All that having been said, thank you for trying the file and posting some feedback about it. Should you or anyone else ever find they have gone too far with one of my curse files I will be willing to create a file to remove it though you will need to get it through EMG at whatever is his going rate for a curse removal.

Diapered_Cherub wrote:I've not had much success with it at all, but it is my favorite files about diapers. The voice on the file (in my opinion) seems to talk with you instead of AT you, if that makes sence. It is one of the very few files I can actually relax to while listening.

Thank you Diapered_Cherub for the feedback on my file. I am very ... extreemly... pleased to hear that it is your favorite diaper file even if you have had little sucsess obtaining the desired effects. If you have any suggestions to make that file or others more effective I would love to hear them. Please feel free to pm me about it if you desire.

As you may have noticed from some of my previous posts in the forum, I consider a file to be a sucsess if people enjoy listening to it even if it is not completely sucsessful in bringing about the desired changes. Of course it is always better if you get both.

Your comment about my voice talking WITH you instead of just AT you makes perfect sence to me. I have always felt there is a big difference between talking with someone or talking to them or at them. It's nice to hear from you that I was sucsessful in accomplishing that and that you find the file enjoyable and relaxing. Again, thanks for the feedback.

bruoy wrote:I listened to the first file i the series a little while back, and am starting again, but am having problems going into trance. I also agree that Sarnoga's voice is the most relaxing and comforting to listen to. I very much want to eventually work up to level 3 in the series.

Hi bruoy,

Thank you for the feedback and especially for the kind words about my file. It is so nice to hear that you find my voice relaxing and comforting. I wish you continued sucsess with the files and progressing up to level 3. It is always exciting to build one sucsess upon another. I am looking forward to hearing the details of your sucsess either here or in pm, if you choose to share them.

Again, thanks to everyone that has shown an interest in the files and taken time to listen to them and a special thanks to those who have posted feeback about them. While it is especially gratifying to hear good things, I am always pleased to get feedback on my files. There are many fine files on this site and I wish everyone continued sucess with the files they choose to listen to both mine and those recorded by others.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby FDP » May 22nd, 2007, 2:18 pm

Sarnoga, I'll say that while I've downloaded your files, I'm too scared to listen to them. :P Especially after all of this positive feedback. Is there any way that you'd make a file that makes the listener become completely bladder incontinent only while wearing a diaper? I like having the choice of if I diaper myself or not, but when wearing one, I'd like to lose that control, and your files kinda take the choice of wearing the diaper away from me, and that's why I haven't listened to them yet.

One of the other biggest reasons that I haven't listened to them yet is because I live in an apartment with 3 other people. While they know about the AB/DL thing, I'm not comfortable enough to wear a diaper around them, and I hardly get the chance to be alone enough to enjoy the effects of Diaper Dependence 1 even if I did have the courage to listen to it.

It's just something that's been on my mind, really. I appreciate your work and hope that one day, I'll be ready to listen to it. :)
FDP
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » May 22nd, 2007, 3:27 pm

FDP wrote:Sarnoga, I'll say that while I've downloaded your files, I'm too scared to listen to them. Especially after all of this positive feedback.

Until you are ready for permanant diaper dependance at any level you choose to listen to that is a very wise decision. These files are designed to be permanant and irrevokable. Be afraid, be very afraid.

FDP wrote: Is there any way that you'd make a file that makes the listener become completely bladder incontinent only while wearing a diaper?

It seemed to me that there already was an abundance of files that were more along that line. I did not want to just duplicate someone elses efforts. However, I would certainly consider making such a file if there is enough interest in it.

FDP wrote:One of the other biggest reasons that I haven't listened to them yet is because I live in an apartment with 3 other people. While they know about the AB/DL thing, I'm not comfortable enough to wear a diaper around them,...

Awwww, too bad. It sounds like that could be such fun. You could always try my Bed Wetter file, though that too involves a loss of control. Maybe I should make a file that help you become comfortable wearing diapers around others.

FDP wrote: It's just something that's been on my mind, really. I appreciate your work and hope that one day, I'll be ready to listen to it. :)

Thank you, comments on my files are always appreciated.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby thesahara » May 24th, 2007, 12:15 am

sarnoga wrote:Maybe I should make a file that help you become comfortable wearing diapers around others.

That would be a GREAT file.
thesahara

Postby bruoy » May 24th, 2007, 12:41 am

thesahara wrote:
sarnoga wrote:Maybe I should make a file that help you become comfortable wearing diapers around others.

That would be a GREAT file.

I agree! Maybe even one that helps make you want to wear diapers around others.
bruoy

Postby Case » May 24th, 2007, 8:57 am

I was wondering if you think it is possible to start with level 3 right off the bat. As for I'm never home alone and I'm gone 13 1/2 hours everyday for work, would be inpossible to hold bladder for that length of time.
Case

Postby liljonny » May 24th, 2007, 4:15 pm

Case wrote:I was wondering if you think it is possible to start with level 3 right off the bat. As for I'm never home alone and I'm gone 13 1/2 hours everyday for work, would be inpossible to hold bladder for that length of time.

Even holding it for eight or nine hours would be hard.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » May 24th, 2007, 4:46 pm

Case wrote:I was wondering if you think it is possible to start with level 3 right off the bat. As for I'm never home alone and I'm gone 13 1/2 hours everyday for work, would be inpossible to hold bladder for that length of time.

Even holding it for eight or nine hours would be hard.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bruoy » May 24th, 2007, 6:46 pm

Wouldn't want to hold it in anywhere near that long, myself!
bruoy

Postby sarnoga » May 29th, 2007, 6:10 am

Hello Case,

Sorry to take so long to respond to your question but I have been giving it some thought. The files in the diaper dependance series were really designed to be used in sucsession with each file building on the sucsess of the file before it. I suspect that Diaper Dependance 3 would not work so well if you skipped 1 & 2. Having said that, however, you never know what results you are going to get until you try. If you decide to start with level 3 please post your results. I would be very interested to hear what happens as I believe others here would as well. You could also try starting with level 1 but put yourself in a diaper before you leave the house in case of accidents caused by being away from home for so long. I don't know how this would work either as it is not really the way the file was designed to work but again it would be interesting to find out if you are interested in experimenting with the files.

On the other hand, you may find some other files on this site that would be more suitable for your situation. I may also be releasing some files in the future that would be more fully adapted to your situation but they are probably a few months away. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you much sucsess as you explore the wonders of hypnosis.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Wearing diapers around others

Postby Duckypin » August 3rd, 2007, 12:19 pm

Hi all,
A while back Sarnoga wrote about the possibility of a file to help us wear our diapers around others. I think it would be great and I check regularly to see if it appears.
Please, think about it. It is a great idea......comfortable wearing diapers around others, being wet, wetting around others.......diapers as normal underwear for you?
thanks
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Wearing diapers around others

Postby FDP » August 4th, 2007, 10:58 am

Duckypin wrote:Hi all,
A while back Sarnoga wrote about the possibility of a file to help us wear our diapers around others. I think it would be great and I check regularly to see if it appears.
Please, think about it. It is a great idea......comfortable wearing diapers around others, being wet, wetting around others.......diapers as normal underwear for you?
thanks

I still think it'd be great, because it's something I'm still working on.
FDP
Regular
Regular

Just starting with level 1

Postby nasirah » May 31st, 2008, 9:01 pm

Hello all. I am nasirah. I am a 24/7 TPE slave with my Mistress, and she knows about me and my AB/DL side as well. We discussed this series of files and i have recently started with Dependance 1. I am having limited sucess, and am looking forwards to seeing what may come. Mistress has not said how far things will go, but She is monitoring my progress here. She reads what I post and some of the forums around here.
nasirah

Just tried the induction and Diaper Dependence 1.

Postby coriolanal » October 21st, 2008, 12:31 am

I hesitated a long time before downloading these, but feel right now really glad I did. Listening to it was such a wonderful, relaxing experience, and I feel really really close to my diapers now. I've always been afflicted by feelings of self-consciousness about my diaper interests, often toyed with the idea of going 24/7, but have never really pushed myself to do it.

I don't know if this will push me forward, but listening to it makes me happy and I want to start listening every day now.

Thanks so much. I feel really great.
coriolanal

New File?

Postby wetdl » October 21st, 2008, 5:38 pm

This is actually a cut and paste from a PM disscussing the same topic, seems on target...

I like many of the ideas I have seen in different files, but the duration of the effects would cause me a problem. Trig Diaper Dependence for instance, I love her voice and think I would probably respond better to a female voice... But 3 days is more than I can do, and I don't have a way to un-trigger.
As far as wetting anytime I'm diapered, I do wear at night, and everynight would not be good.
Ideas..
A"Baby" bracelet that causes loss of control when worn. (any token or object could be used, but discreet is better for us "closet" DLs)
This could be worn out of sight (or even inside the diaper)

A Picture selected as a trigger, could be inserted in a slide show or email
I wouldn't be looking at the pictures if it wasn't safe

There are many variations, but I'm probably not alone in that I may be resisting since some effects are just to dangerous should they work.
I'm still trying to trance for the first time, but I do think I have gotten close
As cute n cuddly was talking about, a build your own set would allow anyone to have a custom file.

I don't think anything quite like this exists.
Thanks, Wetdl
wetdl

Love it

Postby Becky636 » November 25th, 2008, 11:34 pm

I too would love to see a file like this
Becky636

Postby steve14 » November 26th, 2008, 1:18 pm

diaper controls you is a file along those lines i didn't give it a full try for the same reasons you mentioned (there are times when wearing and being out of control don't go hand in hand).
also trig potty amnesia seems it may be a good compromise for the results you seek again i haven't had the time or chance to give this file a proper go yet either, this is a forum post on this file
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4971
i would like to hear your results if you try it

also i like the mix and match build your own custom file idea
steve14
Regular
Regular

Postby mustang0729 » December 21st, 2008, 12:10 am

i really dont believe to much in hypnosis, until this file, but for some reason this file on the second day is working very well. in those 2 days i kind of realized i cant make this change at least not yet. so i was wondering since the file said that you will listen to this file over and over till it takes full affect that if i were to only listen to it the one time that i did, if the effects would go away(which can be done from will power of not wanting the change). ive been reading up on hypnosis and found out from many articles and plse correct me if im wrong, that the subconcius has some what of a firewall that filters out dangerous info and that we cant be made to do anything that we dont want to do (even though deep down i prob want it since i love the feeling in them. but really im not ready for the change for many reasons)

I also just wanted to say that its a great file and i agree with the fact that your talking with the invidual and not at them.

Looking forward to feedback. thks
mustang0729

Postby ARWolf » December 21st, 2008, 1:54 am

The "firewall" depends on the individual. A few people are very susceptible and don't really have a firewall, but most have some subconscious resistance to things they don't want to happen, or want to have happen but are still deeply afraid of the results. Note that with continued listening, this resistance tends to break down. If you are seeing fast effects, and don't want the end result of this file, you should stop immediately. That is a sign that you are very susceptible to this particular file.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby mustang0729 » December 21st, 2008, 10:28 pm

well since u brought it up im curoius now. what makes me so susceptible to this file and not others that i have listened to?
mustang0729

Re: Wearing diapers around others

Postby sarnoga » September 25th, 2009, 11:31 pm

Duckypin wrote:Hi all,
thanks

I guess "Comfortable In Diapers" must have been the file you were looking for.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

thanks

Postby Duckypin » September 26th, 2009, 6:13 am

Yes, indeed. I thank you. It is working like a dream.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Great set of files

Postby ajnoz » March 24th, 2010, 9:36 am

I listened to the first two on a loop all night along with comfortable in diapers and some bed wetting subliminals. I dont remember slipping into a trance but i started at 11:00pm and was brought out of it at around 1:55. I feel some of the effects but mainly from comfortable in diapers (which is one of the best files you have made) and i went to go take a shower and lo and behold i had a little trouble using the toilet. As soon as i get my own apartment I am going to go all the way.

Ah well, Keep up the great work Sarnoga. Thanks for making my switch to full time diapers a hell of a lot easier.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hope life treats you well.
ajnoz

Postby sarnoga » March 24th, 2010, 8:50 pm

You're welcome.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Judy-Anne » July 10th, 2010, 10:11 am

Hi, i ve been listening directly to the 4th file for some days now, and i feel like i need to mess my diapers in the mourning While i have my breakfast and while showering, but i think it is only an exiting thought. Now i want to listen to the first three files cos i m feeling addicted to the last one... I get in trance with the files but inside me i don t feel like these things could happen if i don t want conciously to do it... Am i wrong? Could that happen? I m getting aroused thinking it could happen but i don t want it to happen inside me, what do you think ?
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

diaper dependence 1

Postby larrn » August 4th, 2010, 7:54 pm

I have listened to all files but the only one that has had effect is that as soon as arrive home I change and wet in my diaper and plastic pants. I spend a lot of time out of town and have no problems when I stay in a hotel. When I arrive home I change into a diaper and stay that way till I go to work in the morning.
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby robbyn » November 29th, 2010, 10:52 pm

Hi Sarnoga,

I've read all the posts so far to this question. I liked your responses--considerate in that you wrote to all who wrote to you, and well-written (just like your files--skilled use of NLP, and yes, talking WITH us--very effective). Even Surrender...I love Surrender! Anyways, I had to respond to your seeming reluctance to create files that are too similar to what's already out there. Though your writing is unique, and so your files are special in that way, you have something else to offer: your voice is really smooth, and your speech is really smooth. You are careful not to have any extraneous, distracting background noises in your files. Even if you did create files that have similar ideas to what's already out there, I'm sure they would be great and people would like them for these unique talents you have to offer.

Robbyn
robbyn

Postby sarnoga » November 30th, 2010, 2:44 am

robbyn wrote:Hi Sarnoga,

I've read all the posts so far to this question. I liked your responses--considerate in that you wrote to all who wrote to you, and well-written (just like your files--skilled use of NLP, and yes, talking WITH us--very effective). Even Surrender...I love Surrender! Anyways, I had to respond to your seeming reluctance to create files that are too similar to what's already out there. Though your writing is unique, and so your files are special in that way, you have something else to offer: your voice is really smooth, and your speech is really smooth. You are careful not to have any extraneous, distracting background noises in your files. Even if you did create files that have similar ideas to what's already out there, I'm sure they would be great and people would like them for these unique talents you have to offer.

Robbyn

Hello Robbyn,

Thanks for the kind comments. I recently posted a new file that might interest you. Sarnoga - Sleep Wetting.

I am sure there will be more to come in the near future.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: Sarnoga- diaper dependence listeners

Postby minimax » November 25th, 2020, 3:10 am

Hi Everybody,

I decided 18 months ago I wanted to become full bladder incontinent. I tried many methods without success.
Then I used a short file (15 min) found on youtube to self-hypnotise me. It worked well, but the effects lasted no more than 12h.
I found sarnoga's files.
I tried DD1. Efficient, comfortable, so nice to hear Sarnoga's voice, a real pleasure to listen.
I went on DD2. But impossible to lose control of my bladder at night.
After 1 week, I decided to discover DD3. I was a little afraid of the effects... that I m actually looking for ... I have difficulties to cope with the idea to poop in the diaper and to keep it.
So I decided to come back to DD1, to become absolutely unable to pee in toilets. It's coming, but I d like to make it absolutely permanent and irrevocable, and I would love to become a bed wetter for each night. Even each nap.
What are your advice to help become fully blatter incontinent, especially at night. Can you give me an estimation of the time required when hearing the files ?

My suggestions for Sarnoga, I want to give special thanks to, would be :
- write a file to be listened while sleeping, with no physical intervention of the listener, so as to make the listener a perfect bedwetter;
- use shorter files, so as the listener can hear them more frequently;
- repeat the fundamental recommandations more often. I am used to rewind the 2 1/2 minutes to listen them at least twice;
- use simple vocabular, as in the DD serie, to be understood by foreign listeners as me;
- make a record to give special advices (as how much and when to drink; substances that can be used to reinforce hypnosis; joy to have reach the objective; odors to use to stimulate the inconcious...).
- make a combination file that would allow to become incontinent, stop any sex drive, prevent any arousal in any occasion, and gives a so tiny winny !

I would love to be hypnotized by skipe to defintely ruin any continence.

Othe question : I wander whether it s possible to listen to different files in the same period (ex : DD and the curse of the tiny winny). Anyone has the answer ?

Thaks for reading my poor English !
minimax

Return to Diapers and Incontinence