Diaper Induction

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Diaper Induction

Postby babyalecjensen » June 20th, 2007, 10:49 am

Anyone have any luck with this
babyalecjensen

Postby Diapered_Cherub » June 22nd, 2007, 9:16 am

I've listened to it, and it seems to be almost identical to th induction used in Diaper Dependence 1. When placed together they for an almost perfect loop. As far as success, well that'll depend on you really. How suggestable are you?
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby lazzyz » October 29th, 2007, 9:32 pm

So far I've found this to be the only really effective induction for me, I think its because it gives me something to concentrate my mind of and I find his voice to relaxing. The EMG's voice makes me giggle.
lazzyz

Postby demigraff » October 30th, 2007, 12:42 am

I figured that the babyish imagery in this file (I have saved as DiaperSeriesBabyInduction - am I correct in thinking this is the same one?) would help, because I find those kind of images and feelings very relaxing. However, its not been as effective as I would have liked, because many of the things I find it hard to imagine. I think that with a bit more detailed description, it would be better for me, but I don't know how that would go down with people who know these feelings better or have a better imagination.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby lazzyz » October 30th, 2007, 8:58 pm

Well I'm talking about Sarnoga's file which is different, containing really more explation than imagery...and more about diapers than baby things.
lazzyz

Return to Diapers and Incontinence