Bottle or Breast

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bottle or Breast

Postby babyalecjensen » July 18th, 2007, 10:48 am

To all the AB out there would you rather feed from a bottle or a breast
babyalecjensen

Postby MEG416 » July 18th, 2007, 9:08 pm

I am a mommy to my beautiful AB boyfriend and I can tell you..I get an
extreme amount of pleasure when he takes my breast. He enjoys the breast better than the bottle. GO NATURAL!!
MEG416

Postby FDP » July 23rd, 2007, 8:21 am

Bottle, only because I don't have a Mommy/Nanny to suckle from. If I did, I'd switch my answer in a heartbeat.
FDP
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » July 23rd, 2007, 3:00 pm

Breast ... that's a little kink in its own right.
(and one I'll happily admit to ... although my vote is probably voided because I wouldn't really call myself AB/DL)

((Although a few days back I did read a description of the term "DaddyDom" which fits me pretty well))
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Why Not Both?

Postby BabyRox » July 27th, 2007, 11:54 pm

My loving wife-mommy allows me to nurse regularly, and she has reported that extended sessions are VERY arousing and satisfying (with a bit of manual dexterity by baby or mommy). Of course, once "latched on" I will suckle until mommy pries me loose. Nothing else makes me feel more like a real baby than nursing at mommy's teat.

But, I also deeply enjoy the infantile satisfaction of a nurser full of warm formula (Simulac low-iron formula doesn't have that rusty tang of most formulas, and the flavor is the same I recall as a child). Playtex makes a "natural latch" version of nipples for its line of nursers, which use a collapsible plastic liner, and the experience comes very close to the feel of a real breast nipple.

I wear full dentures - or don't when I'm in baby mode. A disadvantage as an adult becomes my best asset as a baby. I have no more tteeth than a newborn.

I can fit nearly the entire natural latch nipple between my toothless gums and knead it between them as I nurse. Even with teeth, I'm sure you'll find it much more natural than other baby bottles or "adult" nipples.

If you're lucky - and I know I am among the most fortunate of babies - you can get both, and be a very happy baby indeed!
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » September 9th, 2007, 12:13 am

I much prefer the breast, although bottles work too.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby Luperci » September 9th, 2007, 11:14 pm

Me I prefer the breast when I can get i, but my mommy does not come buy that often so I usually end up eith the bottle

Who knew that there was a dom ab transgirl, Dunno, although I am a sub ab transgirl myself so I cant really answer tht one
Luperci
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence