I want to loose complete control

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I want to loose complete control

Postby jeremiah » July 18th, 2007, 9:37 pm

Which file(s) have you listened to to lose complete control of your bladder?
And how long until the effects? Should I use a curse to enhance the speed?
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jeremiah » July 20th, 2007, 8:13 pm

Okay well I listened to

Train No Bladder Control

Lets see if anything occurs. :D
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » July 21st, 2007, 2:57 pm

Good luck :)

For some people you might get an effect right away ... others need to listen regularly, every day for a couple of months even. So don't give if you don't find anything happening today.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby jeremiah » July 21st, 2007, 8:09 pm

Nothing so far. Though I have been going to the bathroom (toilet) more often. Bladder seems smaller, but maybe it's just me. :p
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » July 22nd, 2007, 10:22 am

jeremiah wrote:Nothing so far. Though I have been going to the bathroom (toilet) more often. Bladder seems smaller, but maybe it's just me. :p

Maybe it is working already. Maybe your subconscious know that you'd lose control if you waited as long as you usually do, and a small part of your mind that's uncertain about the change is prompting you to go more often in an attempt to stop that happening.

Maybe you could try making yourself wait sometimes, see if that makes any changes. Or even, the next time you feel the urge, just let go. I've heard that obeying a suggestion deliberately can have a big effect ... do it a few times, and then you find the next time it happens automatically
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Diapered_Cherub » July 22nd, 2007, 12:35 pm

I've always wanted to loose control (but only when wearing a diaper). What I do is sorta like demigraff has suggested. Whenever I am wearing a diaper sometimes I just let go at the first feeling of needing to go. The bladder muscels are then weakened from not being used as they normally are. The end result wll eventually be A) when you are in a diaper you will end up wetting yourself despite trying not to. B) you will make more frequent trips to the rest room.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby jeremiah » July 22nd, 2007, 8:07 pm

alright ill try both
:]
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence