Curse Night Diapers

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Night Diapers

Postby diapermeplease » May 29th, 2005, 2:22 pm

Hey, curious if anyone has tried the CurseNightDiapers file yet, and if they have had any results. :?
diapermeplease

Postby lukas » June 10th, 2005, 4:46 am

Tay is daring me to do this file and the bed wetting curse as well. i am just about tempted. Anyway. If i do this and it works, i will keep you posted. 8O
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby dynamite » July 12th, 2005, 11:55 am

this file tempts me every tiem i see i have downloaded it but to scared to listen to it as i often have "company" in the bedroom and don't know about my little secret.
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby mohawk » December 1st, 2005, 11:48 am

careful, and be sure you get the file to remove the curse before you try the curse. I did not, and now it is too late. It been a year now :cry:
mohawk

Postby diapermeplease » December 3rd, 2005, 1:29 pm

you have tried it? How effective is it? How fast did it work? You said it had been a year, is it really permenant? What does it feel like when you near bed time? I mean is there some sort of feeling that you get to remind you to put on the diaper or is it just you know you have to? However, in my case, if the file really works, I don't have any intention of having it removed before it becomes permenant. I want to be forced to wear diapers to bed every night :oops: :D
diapermeplease

Postby plusmbr » March 30th, 2006, 4:40 pm

I made the early file for night wetting. I will do an intro with it and sell it if any one is interested. I will put it on a tape. I tried to make files that can be DL but the quality sufffers.
I might even be able to get EMG to put it on CD for me.
plusmbr@comcast.net
plusmbr

Postby dl420 » September 24th, 2006, 1:26 pm

I have tried this file and it is starting to work but when I have the pee dream I wake up to find myself wetting my diaper. I guess after a while I won't wake up. Will I regain control after the 6 months or will this be permanent unless I get the removal cd. I want it to be permanent and after a while not have to listen to the cd. Has anyone stopped listening to the cd and had the effects keep working?
dl420

Postby liljonny » February 4th, 2010, 4:00 pm

I had listened to the curse removal file in 2004. I thought I had removed it and now I find that I can't remove my night diaper. Last night I put a diaper on 4 hours before bed time. At bedtime. I could not remove my diaper to change it. Four hours later, when the diaper started leaking, I still could not remove the diaper. The only thing I could do was to put a plastic pant on over the diaper.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby venomofall » February 10th, 2010, 5:04 pm

liljonny wrote:I had listened to the curse removal file in 2004. I thought I had removed it and now I find that I can't remove my night diaper. Last night I put a diaper on 4 hours before bed time. At bedtime. I could not remove my diaper to change it. Four hours later, when the diaper started leaking, I still could not remove the diaper. The only thing I could do was to put a plastic pant on over the diaper.

what was the feeling that made you unable to remove diaper?
venomofall

Postby liljonny » February 13th, 2010, 7:11 am

venomofall wrote:
liljonny wrote:I had listened to the curse removal file in 2004. I thought I had removed it and now I find that I can't remove my night diaper. Last night I put a diaper on 4 hours before bed time. At bedtime. I could not remove my diaper to change it. Four hours later, when the diaper started leaking, I still could not remove the diaper. The only thing I could do was to put a plastic pant on over the diaper.

what was the feeling that made you unable to remove diaper?

I couldn't touch the diaper. When I tried to take off the diaper, I couldn't get my hands down to the tapes. I couldn't pull the diaper down either.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Curse night diapers

Postby babyeddie » April 16th, 2010, 1:45 pm

this file is great I have it on disk and I play it over and over every night. I had to switch to a thicker diaper due to the fact that I was still wetting the bed. it truly will make you wet over and over while you sleep. :D
babyeddie

Re: Curse Night Diapers

Postby liljonny » January 6th, 2024, 7:34 am

I have now found that the curse makes me wear diapers all night. I tried taking off my diaper after the six hours but before morning. I said "the diaper must stay on" I took the diaper off and had to put another diaper on.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence