suggestion

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

suggestion

Postby firefry1 » September 15th, 2007, 2:36 pm

i don't know much about hypontism, so i don't know if this could happen but would it be possable to make a file that all you can hear is music bu behind it is the message and it so strong the effect starts straigt away, cause i really want a thumb/paccy sucking and bed wetting one
firefry1

Re: suggestion

Postby liljonny » September 16th, 2007, 12:54 pm

firefry1 wrote:i don't know much about hypontism, so i don't know if this could happen but would it be possable to make a file that all you can hear is music bu behind it is the message and it so strong the effect starts straigt away, cause i really want a thumb/paccy sucking and bed wetting one

Sounds like you are talking about a subliminal and these are usually less effective than a regular file. A subliminal file is usually used along with a regular file for the same thing. Even a regular file can take some people up to three months to work.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby firefry1 » September 22nd, 2007, 5:43 pm

i see, well maybe i should just try some deepeners as well, its just i've to the instante wet and instante wet extend about 15 times in about a week and not wet myself once! i'm just wondering if theres a stronger way because the current forumula of talking, me relaxing etc isn't really working
firefry1

Return to Diapers and Incontinence