diaper tranining

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

diaper tranining

Postby vickie17 » October 11th, 2007, 12:44 pm

Just brought diaper training set, any one used them? I have listen to the whole set and looking forward to getting through the new diapers I brought this morning
vickie17

Postby wetdl » October 20th, 2007, 2:06 pm

Well, how about a staus report, any luck???
wetdl

Postby vickie17 » October 21st, 2007, 4:12 am

Well, its been over a week of listen every day. I would say that within a min of putting on a diaper I wet it. and I really have stopped noticing when I wetting and its not all in one go its small amounts frequently. I have not had any bowel movements but I don’t really want that. As for sleeping i have no problem waking up and wetting then going back to sleep but I have not managed wetting with out waking.
I have found that a few hours after I have wet during the night I wake up and cant get back to sleep thick it’s a cold diaper thing I guess when I was a baby I would wake up and cry. Dunno
I have found that at work when I am not wearing I have to focus not to wet my self.
I am considering the "Dark Obsession - Diapers" file any one tried that?
vickie17

Postby ABoy » October 26th, 2007, 12:23 am

There's already a thread about dark obsession - diapers; you should read that and see if you still have questions.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Congrats.vickie17

Postby wetdl » October 29th, 2007, 5:30 pm

Congrats, and thanks for posting. You've been far luckier than me, did you ever try any of the other files on the site first, or was the Diaper Training Set your first attempt?
As to the cold, are you useing plastic pants? as long as I don't leak, (past the pants) I never feel cold.
wetdl

Return to Diapers and Incontinence