Questions(PLEASE REPLY ASAP) Thanks

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Questions(PLEASE REPLY ASAP) Thanks

Postby Gped123 » October 26th, 2007, 6:46 pm

I am new to this and i dont understand how it could work, just a few questions, please reply asap as i want to have some answers by this weekend, Thanks.

1/ Does it work while you are sleeping? Does it work better when awake, can you put it on for someone when they are asleep and it still work?

2/ How quick is it? Is there any which work in one night or have some effect, do they work better with laxatives? Please name any quick working files as i need to do it in one night (if so, are they permanent, temporary)

3/ Does it work if you don't want it to? If you give it to someone who is not expecting or want it, does it work?

Thanks,
Please Reply ASAP!
Frank
Gped123

Re: Questions(PLEASE REPLY ASAP) Thanks

Postby ShadowSabre » October 26th, 2007, 10:11 pm

Gped123 wrote:I1/ Does it work while you are sleeping? Does it work better when awake, can you put it on for someone when they are asleep and it still work?

Some believe it can work while sleeping, but it's a highly personal matter. I, myself, can't sleep with a file going, although I've tried. I wouldn't recommend putting a file on someone else while they sleep, especially if they don't know about it first. Not only will it probably not work, they might end up very pissed off at you if they wake up and hear it, depending on the contents of the file.

2/ How quick is it? Is there any which work in one night or have some effect, do they work better with laxatives? Please name any quick working files as i need to do it in one night (if so, are they permanent, temporary)

Laxatives...? *looks at subforum* ...oh. I entered this topic via the new posts, so all of my answers are for general hypnosis. This is not my fetish at all, so I have no idea what the laxatives would do to enhance or detract from this sort of file.

Anyway, in general hypnosis files have a range of one listen to never, ever working. The vast majority of people, especially those new to hypnosis, won't get a file to work on the first listen, though. If they're opposed to the file it will probably not work.

3/ Does it work if you don't want it to? If you give it to someone who is not expecting or want it, does it work?

Generally, no. Sometimes a file will work if you have a subconscious desire for what the file suggests, even if you consciously reject the suggestions, it will still work, but files are most effective if you do want them to work. Hypnosis cannot force someone to do anything they're truly opposed to against their will.

It is Very, Very Wrong to try to sneak a file on someone who doesn't want it or is not expecting it, and there's a very good chance it won't work, especially with a fetish this extreme. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Gped123 » October 27th, 2007, 6:58 am

Apologies for misunderstanding but i am not trying to use it on someone else, ok?
Gped123

Postby Gped123 » October 27th, 2007, 7:02 am

What i was asking about laxatives was.

If you have laxatives before the hypnosis in good time then are you more likely to lose bowel control?

Also, which file is the quickest working file in general? Are they any one night files? Please name the quickest files and how long they take, ok?

Please give me some time information of these files.

-Train No Bladder Control
-Curse Diaper Humiliation
-CurseBedWetting
-Diaper hypnosis
-DS - Curse247Incontinence
-DS - NightDiapersCurse
-Sarnoga - Bed Wetter
-Subliminal Bedwetter
-Train Diaper Wetting
-Train No Bladder Control

Also, when you wake up, can you remember everything you listened to if you put it on when you are alsleep?

Thanks
Frank
Gped123

Return to Diapers and Incontinence