How Long Do They Take To Work?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

How Long Do They Take To Work?

Postby Gped123 » October 28th, 2007, 4:42 pm

Can you please tell me how long it takes for "20 minute babytime" and also the other incontinence files? Which one has the quickest impact? Does 20 minute babytime work straight away or an 1 hour after listening, etc.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gped123

Postby oem_1000 » October 28th, 2007, 10:24 pm

8O The Longer You Work With The Files. The Faster It Will Work. I Have Had Little To No Luck. But As They Say Try Try Again. IF It Is Something You Realy Want. It Will Happen. You Can Take That To The Bank. :P

Oem_1000
oem_1000

Postby brieri » November 2nd, 2007, 11:32 am

As with every file, you have to be ready for the file to work. You have to have the support base in place to support and love you into something working well for you.

This takes a long time and there are perfect files for you out here. You just need to work your way through them to figure out what works.

Just this morning I used Henk-thorkk his three files and Daiper Dependace 2 as well as follow the watch resistant induction. Henk-thorkk is amazing. They are the most basic files yet there is something about his voice that just draws me in. Since they are short files I can reinforce them anytime. Add the Henk over to the next file just before diaper dependance 2 and bammo. I am out for the count.

Henk connects with me and then he allows me to understand and not be afraid of moving to Sarnoga since I am the one who chose to program the computer to take me there.

Further, you have to be ready for full time diapers. You have to be willing to wear them and use them all of the time. You have to be prepared to protect the mattress from leaking disposables and you have to be prepared to spring for cloth diapers at night so that you can sleep comfortably. Further, you have to reinforce with onesies to hold everything in place.

It is a porocess and one that so many people try but do not complete because they do not attack it like a process.

A little hint about the short Henk-thorrk files... They are addictive. I had not listened for a week and a hlaf and had to get back to them. I started with one and now I am up to three. They are so easy to just drop in once per day since they are so short. They fit into any hectic schedule. But the good thing about the henk files is they are basis, they are not loaded with tons of stuff you might now want to do or have to guess about. They are simply clean in their approach which is interesting.

I would also suggest that you start with the Lutz induction file and listen to it for a month, just to get used to dropping down and under. Trance is like sleep, but you are just above it. To that end if you get carried away with the files they will cause some health issues due to lack of sleep. You have to balance them.

Like everything else in your life. B
brieri

Return to Diapers and Incontinence