Favorite diaper and why

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Favorite diaper and why

Postby babyalecjensen » January 27th, 2008, 7:34 pm

what is your favorite kind of diaper and why
babyalecjensen

Postby Diapered_Cherub » January 27th, 2008, 8:52 pm

After trying al sorts of brands and variety sample packs from various vendors I've come to settle on the Abena XPlus. In my opinion it's the BEST adult diaper on the market. It has the white plastic outer cover. It's nice and THICK. It holds a lot too! Add in the Abena Abri-let Maxi Booster and the thickness is just amazing, and absorbency is just incredible! The plastic outer cover is fairly tough, and isn’t as prone to tearing as some other diaper brands. I've worn the Abena XPlus diaper with an Abena booster inside to work many many times, and it lasted me all day with wettings. Of course if I #2'ed I change right away.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby vickie17 » January 28th, 2008, 7:32 am

tena maxi slip
vickie17

Postby hellion0 » January 28th, 2008, 3:32 pm

If I had the money for ANY type of diaper and the choice, I'd go for Bambinos.

As it is, I get what I can afford, and they're most certainly not my favourite.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Cloth Baby Always

Postby BabyRox » January 31st, 2008, 12:51 am

I wear Cloth because it feels better and it's way cheaper than disposables over the long run (Greener, too, BTW). My favorites are Angel Fluff Diaper Co's flannel. With the hook-and-loop closures (Velcro), you don't need pins and you can adjust the fit better.

I wear a regular weight diaper as an inner liner, and a medium weight diaper folded as a soaker between the outer nursery print Velcro diaper. It fits and feels like a real baby's diaper, and it's thick enough to take 8 to 10 hours of overnight wetting. (I've trained myself to wet like a baby when I sleep in diapers.) Even so, it all fits well inside their regular "large" size plastic panties or nursery print panties, and I very rarely have any leaks.
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby piggyinnappies » February 21st, 2008, 6:42 am

My favourate diaper is terry towelling squares and plastic pants although I do also get put into abena x-plus diapers.
piggyinnappies

Postby demigraff » February 21st, 2008, 6:33 pm

hellion0 wrote:If I had the money for ANY type of diaper and the choice, I'd go for Bambinos.

From the website, I think I'd have to agree with that. If they were willing to ship to this country, I think my curiosity would drive me to at least try them out.
But, alas, they don't ship internationally even if you're willing to pay.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby SNB » April 29th, 2008, 3:36 am

Abriform X-Plus
    They hold more fluid than any other brand

They don't leak

They are very thick though, so in public it's a bit a problem when not wearing a long jacket to cover my bum. So I've just started to wear the Molicare Super Plus when I go out and they are quite good and hardly show under a jeans (the Abriform definitely do!). But the Molicare doesn't hold nearly as much as the Abriform X-Plus.
SNB

Postby babyjoe40 » April 29th, 2008, 9:06 am

I use cloth diapers and plastic pants. Angel Fluff diapers are great. A double diaper during the day and I add a soaker to that for night. Everyone knows I am incontinent so it doesn't matter if they are a little bulky.
babyjoe40

Abriform X-Plus

Postby cute_n_cuddly » May 17th, 2008, 8:56 pm

I just received my first case of these amazing diapers and they have held up to all of the hype. By far the best adult diaper I have worn. Now if they were a little cheaper. If I am going out in public I wear Tena Supers. Not near as good as the Abriform but fairly discreet and quite and trustworthy of 2 regular wettings.
cute_n_cuddly

favorite diapers

Postby cordero » May 24th, 2008, 9:40 pm

I'm new to the whole thing but so far I like Walgreen's Certainty adjustable- I can get them nice and snug - they're not too bulky and they hold a lot without leaking or smelling (too much).

After reading some of these posts though, I'm going to try some others too!
cordero

Postby larrn » July 29th, 2008, 9:01 pm

The only way to go is a cloth diaper and baby style plastic pants. The best feeling is the warmth when peeing. I only wish I could work in the yard strictly in my diapers and plastic pants, but i don't think my neighbors are up to this yet. I've worn my diaper under my pants, in the yard, but cannot bring myself to wear only diapers out there.
larrn
Regular
Regular

Dis babees fav diapee

Postby babygina » September 7th, 2008, 7:41 pm

My mommy,says her favorite diaper,to diaper her baby into is ONLY true ADULT cloth diapers(with TRUE baby cloth diapers,as doublers).Mommy only uses nursery printed plastic panties,or cloth diapers.Mommy states she ONLy uses cloth diapers,because they are better for her diapering needs. :D :D :D :D
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!
babygina

Return to Diapers and Incontinence