Start of success?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Start of success?

Postby kiram » February 19th, 2008, 4:42 pm

I have been listening to several of the diaper files over the past couple of years with no real success. I recently started using the absissy file Train Diaper wetting and the Train Baby Bladder files.

Previously, I would tire of wearing after several hours in a day, but this weekend, I stayed in them for 33 hours. Sometimes I did dribble a bit, but mostly was aware of my bladder. However, the desire to wear seems stronger, and I was much more focused on the sensations of bulk etc. These are things the file uses. For the first time ever, I was diapered (and wet) while I purchased a pack of diapers. Maybe the files are working? Yeah!!!
kiram
Regular
Regular

CONGRATS!

Postby brieri » February 19th, 2008, 8:48 pm

Welcome to the "fold"! Yes, they are slowly working. I too have been just like you.... It took me years and years of trying to get to the point that I am at. I am doing the mind master series currently and today I was soo deep at nap time that I did not hear the phone ring right next to the bed! I have never been that deep!

Keep up the excellent work and keep sharing your success it helps the rest of us know we are not alone! Bwian
brieri

Return to Diapers and Incontinence