Need help please

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Need help please

Postby DL_boy06 » March 7th, 2008, 7:50 am

For the longest time Ive wanted to become a bedwetter, Ive tried many things to cause it, then I come onto this site and listen to some of the files here that do it (Like the cursebedwetting file). I have a question regarding if the file works or not. Now every night before I listen to it once, I drink a full glass of water. Then after the file finishes, I drink another full glass and go to sleep. I guess Im wondering if Im causing myself to wet the bed or is it the file, becasue if I dont drink 2 glasses, I wont wet the bed. Can anyone help me please?
DL_boy06

Postby LilJennie » March 9th, 2008, 12:10 am

Well my question would be, before you started using any of these files, what happened when you drank 2 glasses of water before bed? If the answer was that you wet your bed, then maybe the files aren't working. But if you would stay dry and just wake up feeling like you had to pee really badly, then that's certainly changed, hasn't it? I suppose you might not remember ever having drunk 2 glasses of water right before bed before listening to these files.

But the fact is that no hypnosis file can make you pee if your bladder is empty. It makes me wonder about those files that are supposed to make you pee on command or while listening to the file -- if they don't say what to do if you have an empty bladder, they're not going to be that effective, because that can happen. A file that says "You will pee when somebody says trigger phrase X" doesn't seem that effective if somebody says X and nothing happens because there's nothing there, so that file wouldn't get much reinforcement. So drinking water is necessary or no file is going to work.

Then there's gravity. Your bladder gets that "gotta go" feeling when enough pressure pushes at the bottom of it -- so either it has to be full, or gravity can assist. When you're standing or even sitting, you get more of a gravity assist than when you're lying down. You're not going to get the "gotta go" feeling lying down unless your bladder is full. And drinking water is going to help that happen.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence