Baby Transformation

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Baby Transformation

Postby cricri » April 26th, 2008, 2:10 am

Hi everybody,

I'm a man who will become a woman shortly by surgery and soon after that a girl. why a girl? because, at the moment, I'm working with hypnosis to regress myself permanently to a six month baby. So, I want to become a baby girl. My objectif is to become a baby without losing all my memory. I want to see myself acting exactly like a six months baby and knowing that nobody can change it. I want to be humiliated each time someone i know see me in this situation without the possibility to give an excuse or understand what the people says.

So, I have a favor to ask, if it's possible. I created a site hosted in my own computer and i tried to include my address to the yahoo and google search engine but it take too long before it can appear in the search result. I want to ask if it's possible for someone to help me to make known my site. I don't know how but if someone have some idea, please tell me.

The adresse is

http://babygirl.dynalias.com

if you can put the adress somewhere, on other site, please go ahead. And also, you can visite the site too.

The site is only in french for now but i will translate it in english very soon.

Thank you!!
Baby Girl
cricri

Re: Baby Transformation

Postby diaperbrian » June 6th, 2016, 10:19 pm

I have one question. According to the suggestions in the file the regression is permanent. In the area next to the description under the effects it says 'Only while under.' How can you explain this difference?
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence