WOW

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

WOW

Postby ib » May 14th, 2008, 11:35 am

okay if you have read the yes!!!! and the test topic you should know that i for 6 month i have been using TrainDiapers and TrainBedWetting and now they are working perfect 3 month ago they both started to work sometimes and just got better and better and now 5 weeks ago they both work perfect i now wet the bed every time i sleep and i have lost all bladder control. and then 5 weeks ago i started to use UnknownWetting and it works great yeasterday i sat with the pc and my girlfriend who is also in to diapers asked if i was wet i said no but then she stuck her finger down in my diaper and i was soaked wow i could not feel that my diaper was soaked and today it happen again i cant feel when i am wet it is great it is like being at baby again
ib

Congratulations!!

Postby raclni » May 14th, 2008, 2:04 pm

Congratulations ib!
I`d like to achieve this state too, but it don`t seem to have any effect on me. I`ve tried Train Bedwetting, Train Bladder Inconinence, Curse Bedwetting, but none of the files worked for me. ':cry:'
Well, i don`t give up the hope that some day it will work for me and i wish you and your girlfriend lots of fun with that! ':wink:'

Ralph
raclni

Postby ib » May 15th, 2008, 5:27 am

if i use a new file i listen to it 2 times in the morning 2 times at day 2 times in the evening and the play loop when i sleep
ib

Postby ib » May 15th, 2008, 7:29 am

it is very strange not to fell when you are wet becaus i have lost all bladder control from the privious files and need to use diapers 24/7 also when we are out and shop then today whille we were shopping my GF asked if i was wet i told no but she said that she better check so we walked into a toilet were she pulled my pants down and revealed a soaked diaper she said she had to chance me so she took a new diaper from here handbag ( she always has a diaper on her) and she chanced me in the toilet and then threw the old diaper out and we continued shopping. it is vere wierd that my GF need to check my diaper bacaus i dont know when i am wet it is like being a baby again and it is great!!!
ib

Return to Diapers and Incontinence