what now

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

what now

Postby ib » May 15th, 2008, 6:09 am

okay if you have read the yes!!!! and the test and the wow topic you should know that i for 6 month i have been using TrainDiapers and TrainBedWetting and now they are working perfect 3 month ago they both started to work sometimes and just got better and better and now 5 weeks ago they both work perfect i now wet the bed every time i sleep and i have lost all bladder control. and then 5 weeks ago i started to use UnknownWetting and it works great 3 days ago i sat with the pc and my girlfriend who is also in to diapers asked if i was wet i said no but then she stuck her finger down in my diaper and i was soaked wow i could not feel that my diaper was soaked and yeasterday and today it happen again i cant feel when i am wet it is great it is like being at baby again but i dont now what file to try now plz vote
ib

Postby liljonny » May 15th, 2008, 7:16 pm

you might try cursethumbsucker or cursenightdiapers, both of witch I commissioned.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Diapered_Cherub » May 15th, 2008, 11:57 pm

I voted you try curse night diapers. that one sounded pretty cool, and doesn't seem like it would get in the way with anything else you might be doing.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby ib » May 18th, 2008, 12:22 pm

okay i am gonna use thumpsucker wish me luck
ib

Return to Diapers and Incontinence