my success

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

my success

Postby ib » June 10th, 2008, 6:33 am

okay if you have read the yes!!!! and the test topic you should know that I for 8 month I have been using TrainDiapers and TrainBedWetting and now they are working perfect 5 month ago they both started to work sometimes and just got better and better and now 14 weeks ago they both work perfect i now wet the bed every time i sleep and i have lost all bladder control. and then 13 weeks ago i started to use UnknownWetting and it works great 9 weeks ago i sat with the pc and my girlfriend who is also in to diapers asked if i was wet i said no but then she stuck her finger down in my diaper and i was soaked wow i could not feel that my diaper was soaked and today it happen again i cant feel when i am wet it is great it is like being at baby again now 8 weeks ago I have started to use curse thump sucker it is great I usually sleep with a pacifier but it always fall out of my mouth when I sleep but then 4 weeks ago I started to wake up with my pacifier in my mouth wow that was great so one night I would try to sleep with out my pacifier but I could not sleep I think I laid in my bed almost 2 hours until I finally quit and stood out of my bed and got my pacifier and went to bed again and after only about 15 min I fell a sleep. So 3 weeks ago I started waking up in the middle of the night because I was thirsty I went up and took some water and went back to sleep. I told this to make girl friend next morning and she said that next time this happen should just stay in bet and try to cry then she would give me something to drink next night I happen again and I remember what my GF said so I tried to cry and it was no problem I started to cry very loud my GF went out to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of milk that she feed me I drank it all and went back to sleep this has happen every night since I wonder what this file will do
ib

Return to Diapers and Incontinence