Incontinence Double Wammy!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Incontinence Double Wammy!

Postby davelowe1977 » June 28th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Hi. I've being monkeying around with some of the files - namely instantwetting and nighttime incontinence (not the curses). I've combined the two files and overlayed some biaural beat brainwave stuff so there is one induction, two sections of suggestions and then a generic wakeup.

Just tried the file and although it did not give instant results, I found that I was definately in a deeper trance than the plain files. None of the files have worked conclusively for me as yet, but it is still early days and I feel this custom one should give a result sooner because of the deeper trance. We'll see.

Oh, almost forgot, I put some reverb on EMG's voice to try and give a kind of 'inner voice' or 'voice of god' type effect as I wondered if that might help. I hope EMG doesn't mind me messing with his work!

Anyways, if anyone would like me to upload the file somewhere, I will do, provided no objections are raised by EMG and y'all can try it. Feedback would be most welcome.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Crazy_Eddy » June 28th, 2005, 5:32 pm

I'd like to try it...
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby wetnap2 » June 28th, 2005, 8:10 pm

i would love to try it also. Although I love EMG's work it does seem to take a long time to have any effect. Anything that can speed up the process would be great with me.
wetnap2

Postby demigraff » June 29th, 2005, 5:18 pm

incubator wrote:I'm interested as well :)

demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby davelowe1977 » June 30th, 2005, 6:42 am

Ok! There has been interest and EMG has not posted an objection so I have uploaded it. The address is:
[url]http://www.dcldesign.co.uk/hypnosis/incontdbw.mp3[/url]
right click and select 'save link as'
Although it works well for me, I may post a better mix when I have time to create it.
I'd be interested in any comments.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby davelowe1977 » July 23rd, 2005, 8:26 am

Ok, so 400 people have viewed this topic. Did anyone download the file and try it?
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Wickerman » July 25th, 2005, 2:11 am

I am going to listen tonight. Will post back in the morning.
Wickerman

Re: Incontinence Double Wammy!

Postby gurlbidesign » August 1st, 2005, 6:53 am

davelowe1977 wrote:Hi. I've being monkeying around with some of the files - namely instantwetting and nighttime incontinence (not the curses). I've combined the two files and overlayed some biaural beat brainwave stuff so there is one induction, two sections of suggestions and then a generic wakeup.

Just tried the file and although it did not give instant results, I found that I was definately in a deeper trance than the plain files. None of the files have worked conclusively for me as yet, but it is still early days and I feel this custom one should give a result sooner because of the deeper trance. We'll see.

Oh, almost forgot, I put some reverb on EMG's voice to try and give a kind of 'inner voice' or 'voice of god' type effect as I wondered if that might help. I hope EMG doesn't mind me messing with his work!

Anyways, if anyone would like me to upload the file somewhere, I will do, provided no objections are raised by EMG and y'all can try it. Feedback would be most welcome.

I would be interested in how one goes about "monkeying with" the files. I have little pc experience and only just managed to put several inductions on a disk but they each a separate and entire file.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mike101 » August 1st, 2005, 7:15 am

Im on a mac and I cant save the files straight to itunes or w/e you use. I would really like to so i can listen to them when i sleep on my ipod and I was wondering if you could link a couple more of the bedwetter ones likes the guy did earlier in the thread cos i can use that. Sorry to sound a bit selfish but if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated.
mike101

Postby gurlbidesign » August 1st, 2005, 8:34 am

mike101 wrote:Im on a mac and I cant save the files straight to itunes or w/e you use. I would really like to so i can listen to them when i sleep on my ipod and I was wondering if you could link a couple more of the bedwetter ones likes the guy did earlier in the thread cos i can use that. Sorry to sound a bit selfish but if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Where there is a will....etc, I downloaded a sound editing program for free and used it to edit a few of the induction files together so I only have one "go down" and one "wake up" to listen to. I then burned it onto cd. Hopefully this will help me to go into trance.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby babytroll » August 1st, 2005, 10:46 am

I would suggest downloading Audacity, to a search to find the website. I used to edit a bunch of the files. I found that by adding the deepening in between the induction and the file it helps.

Dave I downloaded your file, it gave me a headache, sorry.
babytroll

Postby davelowe1977 » August 1st, 2005, 12:11 pm

We can, but try!

babytroll wrote:

Dave I downloaded your file, it gave me a headache, sorry.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

you can

Postby lisacd20 » August 8th, 2005, 7:52 pm

i can easily make one entire flowing track over a cd, but also preserveing the skip track function on your cd player to skip a part.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » October 23rd, 2005, 7:05 am

davelowe1977 wrote:Ok! There has been interest and EMG has not posted an objection so I have uploaded it. The address is:
http://www.dcldesign.co.uk/hypnosis/incontdbw.mp3
right click and select 'save link as'
Although it works well for me, I may post a better mix when I have time to create it.
I'd be interested in any comments.

This link seems to open in real player for me with no way to download. I am on windows xp sp2. Should I set windows media player as default for MP3?
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wannabewet » October 24th, 2005, 6:07 am

I have mozilla browser instead of microsoft and it downloaded just fine for me - actually better from than on this site (no pauses) the sound in the background is louder and more annoying but no headache.

I did not fully listen as I am getting ready for work and checking emails - just monitored it.

Saved fine - the replay seems not as good as the original a bit crackly but that has been my experience with all the files.
wannabewet

Return to Diapers and Incontinence